Reviews for Stealing a Silmaril
a forgotten place chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Tolkien's family banned Jackson from making his books into movies which is an imbecile move because they are the ones who originally gave him permission to make film adaptation of the man's books.

It's like I give you permission to make film adaptations of my book and sign a contract that you, as director, may alter the original material due to any technical, budgetary, artistic, or personal reasons. Then when you do change my original material, I rail at you and accuse you of distorting my work.

By giving anyone permission to create film or theatrical adaptations of your work, you are henceforth giving them permission to make your work his or her bitch. PERIOD.
Myo Ishtara chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
It's too bad Angrist wasn't harder or we'd have gotten a better Silmarilion than Masashi Kishi- I mean J.R.R. Tolkien left is with.
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is brilliant! We need more BxL!
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Please do write more B/L stuff! You're really, really good. (I've always wanted to see how Beren and Luthien started their lives together...)
di Luna chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Type your review here...
Virtuella chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I would suggest some light editing on this story, just to polish it up a little, but on the whole it's a good gapfiller. I particularly liked the description of the hall in the torchlight, and of Luthien's dance.
Hamfast Gamgee chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Great tale, keep it up, I would like to read more!