Reviews for The Tower
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
When the tower's uses were listed I laughed, because I was imagining a horde of Gastly mad about their home being the site of bad amateur pr0n. Then I learned what was actually going on and felt stupid, because what Morty said earlier should have been a hint.
I came very close to "aww"ing out loud (I should be sleeping now, but eh) at the resolution. Poor little Bellsprout.
It was very enjoyable to read about the man from the Ghost Gym helping out with supernatural problems. Oh yeah, and he and Falkner get along better now. :)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Very well done. I'm just sorry it took me so long to get to this one.
Madame Penguin chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
This story was very realistic and I am quite sad that there aren't more stories on this shipping. I was surprised at how well you were able to convey an incident that is probable of them possibly coming together and I would love to read any future stories you may create involving these two characters. The ending was very sweet and a nice way to wrap up the situation, and I'm happy to see that the situation wasn't as horrible as it could of been.
NEXTviestith chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I loved this. It felt like you really captured the personality of Morty and Falkner which most fail to do. The story was great, it was well written and the length was perfect. Nice job!
sudowoodo chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Wow, good story. Morty and Falkner are adorable... I was giggling like crazy when they were hugging! Lol.
Bishieluver01 chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
It is in this kinda fic that I remember how much I love friendship fics... And reading more in-depth about Morty's experience with the paranormal. Thanks for writing.
ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Hi.

Please don't take it the wrong way, but I just wanted to say this before I continue reading: writing (pause) where a pause in a person's dialogue is supposed to be isn't the wisest thing to do. The best solution is ellipses (...) or "dialogue," he paused a moment, "continuation of dialogue." Believe me, that's a much better way of doing it. It's not a script, after all, right? :)

I hope I don't sound horribly picky, because your fic seems awesome (and Heaven knows there's precious little Honorshipping around).
AlmostIcarus chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
I am sick of constructive criticism! I have now developed a new form of reviewing called destructive praise!

WELL DONE!

-Explosion in background-

CANT WAIT FOR UPDATE!

-BOOM!-

NICELY DONE!

-Mushroom cloud-

NOTE TO SELF: EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS AND EXCLAIMATION MARKS ARE SIGNS OF ONGOING MENTAL DISORDER!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
I never normally review except on stories where I just HAVE to. This story of yours, being one of them. I just have to say this story was beautiful. I even said it out loud when I was done reading! It really was though, beautiful. *tear*
Ali chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I don't go a bundle on male slash male and stuff like that - but, dude, the way you write is awesome!
Tiny Cherie chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
AWW i found their new friendship adorable :D although the falkner hugging morty part seemed bromance-ish xD
CoffeeIncluded chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Haha, I rather liked this little story, especially with the imagery and backgrounds. I really enjoy it when people show that there's a world going on outside the characters.

"The town's makeout spot" :P
MysticPhantasy chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Very interesting chapter. I like Morty's logic about the 100 ft. Bellsprout. Also the fact that the tower's a make out point made me laugh so much.
MysticPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I sense a new rivalry forming lol
Haruka-Oneechan chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Yay! You updated!

I really like this story now. I never knew that the Sprout Tower was a makeout place for teenagers but I guess it would be a good place since its dark and plenty of hiding places.

Anyway, please continue and update as soon as possible! :)