Reviews for Please
Kirida chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Loved it. Even if Zuko was a little slow. LOL
Naomi loves Calvin and Hobbes chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
really! stop there! no please continue!
Naomi loves Calvin and Hobbes chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
hahahahaha hilarious! funny chapter
stealthxstar chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
nooooooooo keep writing! haha I love this. if you ever get the chance, please add more!
KatsOnTheAirplane chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
I loved it!
BandxGeek123321 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Adorable! I love Zutara!
Bullwinkle's Lady chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
very cute story. I liked the last chapter with Bumi, and Zuko escaping under the cover of the chaos, lol. He's a jerk, but a loveable one. Also like that he took her dress shopping on multiple occasions, and still didn't notice they were in a relationship. Great work. :)
Imaginary Enemies chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
so cute! please update this more1
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Katara, don't give in to Zuko's pleading eyes yet. If you really want that long-term relationship, you need to have it made official-as in public and permanent! Yes, the M-word!
GameFreak chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Oh dear Gods Zuko...*FacePalm* You just...And then you... Idiot...Just Idiot... I'm suprised he isn't dead yet. Iroh needs to give him those scarring 'wisdom' (relationship) talks because many people enjoy Iroh giving him those...talks. *Smirks evilly* Huuuuuh...Fun times. W
Kimberly T chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Zuko finished pulling his pants up and he glared back at her. "This doesn't mean anything," he gestured between the two of them, "remember? Besides," he sat down on the desk chair and began pulling on his socks and shoes. "Everyone wouldn't want to know. It'd just make things weird."

...I'm amazed Katara hasn't killed him already. Hells, I'm amazed she had sex with him more than once before killing him! I can defintely see how a teenaged boy raised to royalty would think that repeatedly having sex with somebody wasn't necessarily a sign of a serious relationship, but Katara most definitely wasn't raised that way; it would be OOC of her to think that what they shared "doesn't mean anything."
Muzic-iz-Life chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Meep! Katara is steaming mad! I would hate to be Zuko in that situation... Awesome story btw! You should defintally add more on it:)
imaFREAK chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I wonder what's going to happen next? :o I'm loving it :) please update soon!
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Lol. Just lol. Someone's getting a little feisty.
Ame-uta chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
ahaha! too funny! Stubborn Katara! D

Loved the part about Zuko not wanting to accidently kill her brother in self defense.