Reviews for Heartbeat
GirlInThatDress chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Currently bawling my eyes out. This was beautiful yet heart-wrenching.
pipps44 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
casually bawling my eyes out yet another day
Furrina chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
You made me smile, then you mad me cry... then you me bwal my eyes out. And then again you made me smile.

I HATE YOU! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I cried.
Flynnigan Rider chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That line "you were always different, Fred" killed me! Your story was greatly written except I could have gone without the onamonepia with the plops of the tears. I was the only thing that irked me, but you only did it three times so it wasn't too bad. But anyway the who story being in Charlie's point of view was brilliantly different. Im not even entirely sure that Charlie was at the final battle which is dumb! It definetly should have gone your way... Like come on everyone was there excePt him! He needs a shining moment that you have given him. Thank you very much
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Brilliant story! 'heartisnone' is clearly a moron.

I only have one criticism and it's probably me being dumb anyway, but I didn't really understand this line 'Another difference was that Fred was just barely stockier than George, but George was just barely taller than him.' that's probably just me haha.
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Breathtaking.

I thank you, truly, for the read.

Yasha's Sis
CentaurWatch chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
beutiful :)
Melody Syper Carston chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Beautiful. I like the style and the emotions.

by the way: I also like that you said that the twins were two minutes apart because my twin and I are two minutes apart too. (just saying)
Jlau chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This story was so touching! To be honest, i dont care much for Charlie since we barely knew him through out the entire series, but to see him in this light will probably leave me witha good impression and slight expectations for any future charlie references i come upon. haha, hopefully I'll be able to find other stories that live up to the standards you have set for me. :)
Gast94 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I'm a bit lost for words... The story was soo... beautiful and strong, so sweet and sad. I nearly cried at many parts of it.

I love it!
SilverSeas chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I cried. I'm in love with this.
treasurehuntingforever chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow! This was so moving and well-written! And I think you captured the family dynamics perfectly, especially considering how little we learn about Charlie in the books. This made me want to cry (but in the best way possible), and I don't cry easy. Thank you so much for sharing this story with the world!
JuicyPineapple chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I am actually crying! This story was touching, moving and overall very good work. However, there were a few mistakes, regarding the British/American language barrier. It's 'mum' not 'mom' and it's 'fringe' not 'bangs'.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Interesting twist on the initial quote, this was quite good.