Reviews for Dean Girl Number One
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I'm more of a Sam girl myself but I'd help take care of Dean, I'm used to whiney sick people. :)
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Kudos to that girl for not flipping the eff out. *claps* I know if I were in her position I would probably take advantage of the situation and steal his jacket

...maybe lick him.

Er...I mean nurse him back to health!

YOU READ NOTHING!
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Completely dialog but you still get such an image across. That's impressive. I really liked it.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
LOL I love it! I'm jealous, but I love it. *grin*

I thought I had you on my alerts already, but it doesn't look like I do - time to fix that...

LD
ficking56 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

Your dialogue rocks.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Seriously. You're SO amazing. If Dean is complaining and being adorably irritating, so it wasn't too serious. I love sick-but-not-about-to-die!Dean. I could see Sam's face trying not to explode at his brother which was impossible to please. The ibuprofen and the lotion paragraphs made me laugh a lot. Then I loved when Kelly came with her strong fingers because Dean deserves being spoiled on occasion. And Sam deserves some rest. In the end, Sam was all "okay, that's enough" but I think (wish) he was a little jealous too. :)

It was a great pompt and you did an amazing job on this. All the fangirls realized their fantasies through Kelly. The best part? Your characterization and style. I still don't know how you manage to put so much awesomeness into a few words. One more story to save and read many times. Thanks.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I think my brain just died. Because I wanted to be Kelly so SO hard. Still want to.

I don't care, I pictured myself being there and massaging Dean and...*zones out* ... *sighs*

Cool.

Great story. Made me hurt from jealousy (*grins*), but still. Great!
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ahahahah this is SO. FREAKING. AWESOME. Seriously. Dean is so…Dean. And I love it. And the fangirl. And guitar lessons. And the very two paragraphs. And you.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Haha. "It's the guitar lessons." XD

Interesting format of writing, a bit confusing at times though.
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
100% awesome... you should do a series of Sam girls and Cas girls too.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
What fangirl wouldn't look after a sick cute Dean? Seriously, that would be an honor for any girl ahahah

I liked this one

Kisses

Rosetta
Dizzo chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Heehee - what a brilliant idea. I love the all-dialogue format! Happy for Dean to have me on speed dial if it ever happens again; *waves first aiders badge* :)

x
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Woo! Thanks for the story. It was great!

PS I really wish my parents had named me Kelly. -
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
*loves*

OMG. This was in the sick Dean community and I clicked and I read and I just now as I was leaving this review I glanced over too see who wrote it. I am totally your biggest fan. Even when I don't know it's you. I thought it was clever and clear and I TOTALLY TOOK GUITAR LESSONS.

*loves*
Noninone chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I dont care the girl's name was Kelly.

I just pictured myself all the time.

tee hee...