Reviews for Only Time
RoseLilian chapter 4 . 11/5/2017
The classes are too short (from the way you wrote the unforgivable's lecture, Harry lectures for ten minutes tops then dismisses the class. Maybe have him running the students through dodging or transfiguration/charms drills (putting barriers between themselves and incoming spells) as a way to defend against AK. Also, Harry is giving out too much information (dates) to Dumbledore. Otherwise, I like the story.
Dul'mephistos chapter 13 . 8/14/2017
"I'll try to avoid having you guys wait that long again." well seems to me that you failed :P Still, this is a great story...

Cheers!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
A looooove this! It's so good:)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Like the beginning so far.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2016
Aww, it's sweet that Moony is Paddy's patronus.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
Great! Please please please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Brilliant!
paperchickadees chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
yoo, I know this fic hasnt been updated in years, but I'm still gonna review in hopes that there might be another chapter sometime soon? This is really enjoyable~!
I-Have-Moved-On chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
Please finish this? With a cherry on top? Even though it's been almost three years? I'm stuck hanging off a cliff and I need some help. That help is called 'new update'.
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Isn't bill Molly's child, how is it he is in hogwarts
TheFanaticFangodess chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
This
Is. Perfect!
Martha Prebble is awesome chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Sorry I have to make this a short review because it's so late but I'd just like to say that I really liked this story and it had me hooked!
Jordan Hall chapter 13 . 4/5/2014