Reviews for Only Time
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Isn't bill Molly's child, how is it he is in hogwarts
TheFanaticFangodess chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
This
Is. Perfect!
Martha Prebble is awesome chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Sorry I have to make this a short review because it's so late but I'd just like to say that I really liked this story and it had me hooked!
Jordan Hall chapter 13 . 4/5/2014

update pls
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
This story rocks!
eve-tsuki94 chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
hola :D hace poco me encontré con esta historia y a pesar de ser horrible en lo personal con el ingles me anime a leerla y puedo decir que después de mucho traductor y diccionario valió la pena el esfuerzo n_n es una historia increíble! espero que pronto puedas actualizar un beso enorme :D
Lexi chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Oh please update. This is one of the best HP stories ever. Good job on it so far.
Stormbirdie chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Please, I love this. Update soon, this is good.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
What did Hikari do to James? Did he erase his memory of what he discovered about Harry?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
please update
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
nice opening
listen2music4ever chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Hello! :) I'm sorry this review is late, but better late than never, right? Anyway, I really liked this chapter. It was nice to see Harry act civil towards Peter. I really liked the conversation between Harry and Lily. The mother-son interaction is great. I wonder what that mysterious black shadow thing was. Well, I can't wait until the next chapter! :)
the original bitch chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
this story is good! i loooking foward to more like attack on hogwarts, will james poatronis change to a stag? I also thought sirius poatronis was his angamius form?