Reviews for Gloves and Mittens
Abie Lincoln chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
ADORABLE! And HOT!
xX Mochi Devil Xx chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I loved it! I am not really a fan of hardcore 'smexy' fics/lemonades...so I loved how you developed the story beautifully and finally rewarded us with that lemon!
Keep up the good work!
xXBlazingBlueXx chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
# 24 on the list of things I'm doing while I should be doing my homework. Read a sufin lemon.
Tiili97 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is wonderful. Just... everything. I love how you write them, Sweden's accent isn't to thick and Finland isn't a helpless uke. Love it.
slioe chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
cute :)
Kisshulover1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Yes, i am reading this story in the flush of summer, but I gotta say, its so cute and amazingly hot that well, damn, this has become one of my favorite fics! Keep up the good work! :D
Vivecka chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Very cute! Well done!
Hot-Gothics chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This story is a keeper! 8D

I loved it!
keisan chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
OMG. So. Cute. 3 Loved it. Write more sexy, adorable SuFin fic. :)
Sheena-X-Zelos chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was super cute! :) I really loved the buildup to the lovely lemon at the end, just made it feel like a whole. Great work :D
xXiMxAxPoTaToXx chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
...FLUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! (sorry, Sufin fluff is just one of the cutest things EVER)

Iceland havinga staring contest with Hanatamago...that would be amazing :D
ShirahimeSenpai chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
SuFin is soo cute! Even though its late, it was still very enjoyable ;)

Thanks!
TemoriMotosu chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Those were cute! Your Swedish was a letter off it's Jul not jol but I thought it was cute
Dambolis chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is totally becoming one of my favorite stories ever. I LOVED your previous Giripan fic, but my dreams truly came true when you wrote this sweet and hot fic with my favorite pairing! ;_; Your choice of words are excellent, light and playful, and your Tino and Berwald are probably the sweetest I've ever read. I'm not kidding :)

I was very pleased that you did not exclude Tino's scaredy cat nature around Berwald as well as in other forms, you are very truthful to the original canon. Probably the most on-character I've read for SuFin and I really like it. What can I say, you did a perfect job and hopefully we will hear from you again (and maybe SuFin?)!

(Pardon my English, not a native speaker.. And I see I accidently reviewed your story anonymously at first, you can delete that one!)
dambolis chapter 1 . 12/28/2010

(Pardon my English, not a native speaker..)