Reviews for Sisterhood
LibraryLady08 chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Very nicely done. :)

DeletedAccount0344221 chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
I don't know if you know but your one fucking awesome writer!

I read Noticed then Wait for you( I actually cried a teeny bit at it) I don't know why this story doesn't have the amount of reviews it deserves! Just keep writing -3
MissShortandSweet chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
nawww when will he reveal he likes her? haha love it so far 3
LoLi chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Thanks so much for the update. I love the characters coming together and forming such close friendships but the fact that five out of six people know the truth... I can really see Bella not reacting well to that!
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I can't help but wonder if that little move on Edward's part is going to backfire on him. :)

I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter.

CdrIvanova chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Aww ... so cute that Bella is so clueless! This looks like a fun run!
LondonLi chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I love how you're writing Alice! She's her typically bubbly self, causing mayhem and happiness as she goes! I'm worried about how her scheming will go down, but I also love her complete confidence in herself and Jasper. Great update.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I think you have a great start on this story so far! I'm a big fan of the characters from Twilight, but not the plot so any well-written AH I'm all for! I love how you're writing them!
Blue-Winter-Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hooray! It's up, it's up, it's up!

I knew you wouldn't be able to wait until you had written it all, you impatient woman, you :P

Anyhoodle, it's just perfect! Awkward and funny and cute and just.. *Ed squeal* FF doesn't let us ee, does it? Boo.

There's an accent wall in our lounge room :o It's purple. Hee!

And Jordan! :D I can't wait to learn more about him :) The more I read this the more I want to read through my copy of The Meaning Of Sisterhood. Haha.

This is brilliant so far, sis :D I'm so proud of you! Update soon, kay? Love you!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
A very interesting start, I'm looking forward to reading more of your story. :)

Happy New Year's!

CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Great start!
bookluver93 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
It's a cute beginning. I am curious how this will go. I like that Bella has a non cannon interest too. (I am asumming here)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2