Reviews for Ever, Ever After
maggiegurle chapter 44 . 2/10
Loved it! Thank you! :o)
helenemc chapter 44 . 12/20/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story!
LolaTheSa chapter 34 . 11/8/2013
This story irks me... there is no realisticness in this story, edward is too tolerate with bella, yes this is fanfiction but that is beside the point when you are writing a story in 'modern' time.
twilightsagaobsessed91 chapter 44 . 3/23/2013
AWESOME story
AnastasiaWong chapter 23 . 2/13/2013
I just wonder what were Bella going to say before Caity and Tanya interrupted? Caity was not Edward's?
AnastasiaWong chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
I'm getting a little bit annoyed by Bella, coz she keeps telling Caity and herself that she and Edward are just good friends, they are not in love, not getting married...but somehow she keeps telling Edward that she wants to have a life with him, her heart belongs to him... What's going on? Maybe I'm too naive to understand this kind of relationship, but come on, it's not like one of them cheats or sth, just a wrong time after all!
AnastasiaWong chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
It was pretty frustrated to see that Bella was not open-minded enough to Edward at first... She seemed kind of hiding her feelings toward him and never let it go in front of him... But it was so great to see that she finally agreed to begin a life with Edward. A fairy tale finally begins!
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 44 . 1/10/2013
Ahhhh! I read this about a year ago or more and I was going through my favorite stories and just had to re-read this!

I loved it just like I did the first time!
MrsEvans46 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Poor Edward.
cullensgirl1980 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Awesome chapter! I agree wholeheartedly in love at first sight. The power of soulmates! You've done a remarkable job with this story so far! Excited to see where it goes :)
cullensgirl1980 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I'm addicted! You have a very creative mind and I'm truly happy you are hello g me with my stories :) loved the chapter!
cullensgirl1980 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Loved it :)
cullensgirl1980 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Loving this!
qtwiddaboot chapter 48 . 8/21/2012
omg i REALLY need her to tell him NOW. 48 chapters in and she can't get the darn words out! GAH!
Guest chapter 68 . 7/9/2012
Freaking awesome story I loved all the tie ins from fairy tale to family. Loved alternating pov. Love that billy was real father figure to Bella and realized the wrongs of his d-head son. Loved the evolution of their relationship the committment the fears all of it. The only thing I didn't like was b wanting e to punish her by calling her a slut and choking her. Personal preference o f mine only. I dont mind the spanking and withholding o's again my own fantasy preferences. Great lemons. Loved caity. Loved the ending will def add to author alert and read other stories thank you
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »