Reviews for In the Dark
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
cool
Madin456 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Nothing to do with New Years at all...ah, well.

Yes, that was good! Neji a cop XD I wanna see his expression. If it really was that funny...:D
Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
It was cute but killing someone is a big deal, drugs would have been more sencible.
Ariasujm-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Que historia más emocionante! Y se vuelven a ver? Tenten se revindica de su camino de perdición para volver con Neji y ser felices?

Asshh estos finales abiertos dejan que mi cabeza explote con diferentes finales alternativos... pero en serio, creo que esta historia tiene el potencial de continuar y ver que pasa con esta hermosa pareja.

Como siempre, gracias por escribir y que las musas te acompañen hoy y por siempre!

PURA VIDA DESDE COSTA RICA! XD
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Kinda sad yet sweet
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Whoa...crazy Tenten...Lol

Awesome job!
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Awww. I feel kinda bad for Sakura X.X

But I love the NejiTen pairing. This was great.
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Great job. Keep writing
xxcrunchyxx chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
If you call this crap (which it most certainly is not!), then this is by far the best crap I've ever read. You have the best plots and all you're stories are super duper original. And I love how you worked the background of the two characters into the story through subtle dialogue. AHHHHHHHHH we need more writer like you. Keep up the great work:)

-B
fuzzzy22 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
O_O... O: ... O_O ... O: ... O_O ... O:

xD I felt like a fish back there... AHEM. ANYWAYS...

The sheer thought of Neji married to anyone other than Tenten, pisses me off -_- Even more when it's SAKURA. Out of all people, she's THE UGLIEST. No kidding -_-' anyways, I'm glad Tenten killed her :D bahahahahahahaha. She deserves to die. I MEAN, SHE KILLED SASORI IN SHIPPUDEN! O: WELL GUESS WHAT. SHE'S UGLY, AND SHE'S DUMB, AND SHE'S A SLUT, AND SHE HAS AN EFFIN' BIG-ASS FOREHEAD! BLEGH. SHE JUST PISSES ME OFF O_O

BAHAHAHA. So cute how Neji didn't want to put her in jail xD Not really what I expected, but it was awesome, in it's own way (:

It was great, actually. Not just awesome. It was wonderful. I loved it! :D You are such an awesome writer... seriously. Today, I was talking to my sister about Naruto fandoms and fanfiction, and NejiTen stories I like, while drawing a NejiTen picture, and she was like, "I swear, you are the only one crazy enough to like that pairing. Not that it doesn't have any chance of happening.. it's just that you freaking SPAZZ over it..."

You know who I thought of after that? That's right. I was like "NO UH. I'M NOT ALONE IN MY NEJITENNESS LOVE! NANNA LOVES NEJITEN JUST AS MUCH AS I DO!" xDIt was funny. Anyways, yeah. So, This is pretty long already... Think it's time for me to shut up? I think so. (: It was great. Good job. :D

Love you!

AliceOtaku
Eclipse of the Rising Sun chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
wow this was very interesting! Great Job. Awesome job, in fact.

lol my favorite line:

"the look on his face must have been priceless"

lol the drunk part was so funny lol :)