Reviews for I Honestly Love You
G
fo
In
googoo4u chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Thanks for your story it was totally awesome. I loved it. Please continue to grace US with your brilliant writing. Peace and love.
DarknessSky chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
I just read the whole story for the second time and i just love it. I hope that you will write more about them in the future.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
They interupt eachother way to much
jixjix chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
Great writing as always! I hope you will give us more chapters. Need a flashback for Simone's reaction to Annabelle's proposal. Did she give her the ring right away? What about more detail about the wedding plans. I can't see it ending (plus don't want it to) without a beautiful song from Annabelle. So many questions, I think you have to continue the journey it is not really finished, right? Peace.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
I don't know what I would do if I can't read this magnificent love story anymore and please don't retire it! We all need that escape and I would rather follow these girls than watch the television and all the phoney reality shows. Please fulfill the need to turn the page to another wonderful chapter soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
Good Monday, I hope all is well and I really miss reading new events in the love story. I can't agree more with your last reviewer. Since we have not had any new chapters since January 4th I thought I would read some other A&S stories and "no offense" to the writers but they don't capture you essence or imagination they way you have created a masterpiece in text. No one has tried to even write more than 7 chapters to create a story not just a quick note on their take. We all miss you and hope you will not disappoint all us fans. Keep the Annabelle and Simone story ALIVE...
50isthenew30 chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
Hello, I will be so sad if this is the last chapter of your fabulous story. I read some of the other Loving Annabelle stories today on fanfic and none of them compare to your creation. I mean it, none come close. If I could have one wish this New Year, it is for you to reconsider and continue writing this beautiful love story. I have also read your reviews for this book and I see since you have finished this chapter no one wants it to end so please we need more! You can't leave us now, what will fill our minds on the weekends or sitting in front of a fire on a cold wintery night. You can't see it but I'm down on my knees begging for you to continue - lol. Alright I have to get off of my old creaky knees now. SERIOUSLY, PLEASE RECONSIDER STOPPING YOUR GIFT!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
You have created a book worthy love story why would you want to end it now without adding more flashbacks about the reconnection of Collins and Annabelle for her best friends wedding. I'm sure we would like an update on all the boys. No Love Song? Well you get the picture, I would miss reading this story. Here in Mass we need to do something since the snow has impeded our outdoor activities. Please Ohgrumpy don't leave us! Love to all on this Valentine's Day!
California Dream chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
I wish I could write half as eloquently as you do. You have created a remarkable love story from characters in a movie. Forgive me if I think the ending is hurried. Reading the reviews from your fans recently they are in agreement and I only hope you will forge on to peak our romantic senses. I know that every day life can get in the way of our passions or delay us from selecting one of them. It seems that writing this story has become yours and your fans and myself sincerely request you to carry on with more episodes. For example, I wish to know more about the proposal, what was Simone's reaction and how did Annabelle give Simone the ring? Awww, so many more questions in which I'm sure your imagination can help answer for all of us. Please pen more episodes, we will wait for you to grace us with your presence again and again 17 is not enough!
PuppyLuv48 chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
No flowers or candy needed today, all I want for Valentine's Day would be a new beautiful chapter from your mind! Please and thank you! Peace and Love to all!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
Yes it would be nice to have a beautiful romantic story that only you can do. We miss you!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and it would be a great day to get a new chapter, just sayin...
Guest chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
Well your loyal fans say the journey can not end here! You must give us more, on the proposal and preparation for the wedding. What no reception and what about Lita. One word "Honeymoon"! So what about Annabelle's post touring career choice, you can't leave us not knowing what is next for Annabelle's music career. Perhaps a new book detailing the newlyweds new life after more chapters to this book for the proposal, wedding, reception, honeymoon. The possibilities are endless... Don't you want to continue the love birds story? Peace and continued writers flow!
JRT111 chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
Well written as always but missing more to the proposal! You kept us on the edge with Annabelle's realization that she wants to propose well we need more, does she get down on one knee, take her somewhere special, etc. Wait this can't be everything, I'm sure you have more to the story for engagement, the interaction with the other characters (Collins, Jason's Dad, the Senator, the band mates, etc). I miss a Collins story and her being a maid of honor would be a good one I'm sure. For sure you can not end this story without one of Annabelle's famous songs at let's say the reception for Simone! You see, there could be many more chapters to grace our hearts and minds. Please consider all your readers requests to continue. I'm sure there are even more that have not even asked for you to keep it going. Ok, I'm asking for all of us to keep going, Pleasssssssse!