Reviews for Strange and Beautiful
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was really sweet. Loved it :3
Mercs2Girl chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
As for sappy fan fictions go for Alice and Claire, this has to be one of my favourites. The feelings of family and security in Alaska feel realistic.

Alice and Claire's relationship in this is shown to be so much more than just a sexual one. There is the comfort the other gives, and the love that they share...

The last paragraph, as Alice tried to explain her feelings, it had tears in my eyes. I'm serious. That last part was beautiful.

Love this, and I look forward to reading more of your work!

-Lexie.
depaul7 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
I loved all the characters and their relantionships (even Luther, it was funny to imagine Claire all pissed) really nice story, and what a great visual when they finally... did it! You write Alice and Claire really well, can't wait for more RE in the future.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Sooo beautiful!

Thank you for posting.
Pieman3 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
I love the Resident Evil movies.

And I really enjoy your stories about Claire and Alice.

Would really like to see a sequel to this story, mabye one having Alice and Claire having a small Wedding Ceremony.

Keep writning.
Lauren chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Nice story! As much as I Love bad ass Alice I also enjoy warm and fuzzy Alice too.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
I loved it.

Thanks for sharing.
BasketHead chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Yay! Such a cute story (;
soccerstar11-5 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
amazing! i love your resident evil stories :) i hope you plan on posting more. you write so beautifully. i'm sad to see this one ending.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
loved it, what a great story
lilbit1016 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
wow I loved this one, nice job tho, see you soon
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
I'd have trouble walking too!

Really nice relationship time!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
love it can not wait for more