Reviews for Small Steps
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Nicely done. Ziva being unable to relax when pinned is very believable...and I like Tony calling her on running, them talking just a little-because they rarely talk *much*-and her saying that she didn't want to try again tonight. I like that she'll agree to "later" but her being spent for the night makes sense to me.
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
love.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Very nice-the interactions felt very much like what the characters might be willing to do, and we learned something about Ziva. I'm really glad that it wasn't because she was aroused or anything predictable like that. Friends, but just barely...more, just like in the canon. Nice job!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I really enjoyed this little one shot, especially the premise of Tony doing a simple thing like giving Ziva a back massage, only to have her become uncomfortable with the situation and have to explain to Tony what being "held down" evoked in her. Very interesting, very sweet, and very true that small steps are best for this pair! LOVED it!
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Loved it! :)
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I liked gentle Tony. good story
Jacqueline chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very nicely done. Realistically intimate..for TIVA that is. : Intriguing... Know you said it's complete, but really wish you would continue. I'd certainly follow it if you did.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Great mix of sweetness and angst.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Poor Ziver and yes there should be another time and SOON :)