Reviews for You Are The Risk I'll Always Take
jacqMutiny chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
Great story, your writing is awesome. Thanks a million!
BlueEarings chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
I am really enjoying reading this! The way this fic is writen is quite interesting!
recey2010 chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
OMG BEST AA FIC EVER WRITTEN
FIRST I LOVE THAT YOU DIDN'T JUST REWRITE THE MOVIE ! The pov and characters were perfect! That first date was brilliant ! The anticipation was awesome Please tell me there will be more !
Anneliese Bain chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
1. That has got to be one of the best ... Smutts ive ever read...like THE BEST...
2. Amazing story line...read the hole thing in a few hours
grace.em chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
:) Presh.
grace.em chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
I loved this. :) Though, it was quite a quick flip. While I would have preferred a slower transition from him deciding to go for her and him making it apparent to her, I really did love this entire chapter.
grace.em chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
I adore your writing! I feel like I'm there, I'm definitely emotionally involved.
grace.em chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Wait? Why wait?! My neck and cheeks are burning. :P Damn you! ;)
grace.em chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
I like this! I love the idea and the intimacy of the moments. I really like that he didn't realize that she was sharing a priate part of herself with him until after.
grace.em chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
I love that he made a list of practical things and then the more things he added under strengths, the less practical they became. :)
grace.em chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
You may be in awe of all of the great Inception fics out there, but I am in awe of you! You have most definitely added to the archives and in a most brilliant way. I'm so glad this is complete so I can read it all in one night. ;)
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 18 . 6/5/2014
Finally I'm able to leave a review.
Ok, not gonna lie, I SCREAMED when I saw this new chapter, I went back and had to read the couple chapters previous to get myself reacquainted with this masterpiece but it was worth the wait. The chapter was perfect and flawless and we needed this SO BAD. Thank you thank you thank you for updating and not giving up because I have missed this SO MUCH. You're a rock star writer and I eagerly wait to see what comes next :)
Lauraa-x chapter 18 . 6/5/2014
Yay! So glad to see an update for this :D Great chapter, you wrote it well. Yeah I agree with you, I think they would've hooked up straight after the job or a bit after. Looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops now. Please update soon! xx
Zannab0801 chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
You're baaack and that was a great chapter. I can't exactly find the words to say, because I'm speechless, but love the descriptions and I can't wait for the next update
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
You already know how much I love your other fics! I just started reading this fic and love Ari's POV. I'm so glad that you plan to continue this WIP and that there will eventually be smut...I'm hooked already! ;-)