Reviews for Out of My League
Hammock chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
Is this ever gonna be finished?! I'm dying here
Once upon a writer chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
i'm sobbing my heart out thank you very much
regardless it's a great work of fiction i really loved it
the first x-man chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
I really liked this story. I noticed in the comments that people were upset you killed off Eugene, but I like this ending. I am one to relish in the sadder endings. Great job.
Inume-blue chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
!...Please update soon! you can't just leave me hanging there...no pun intended.
MMShadow chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
Oh no! o.o please update soon!
An unknown foreign beauty chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
So when u'll update? Im mad ha ha. Extraordinary story! So hope its not end ha? Update soon. U cant kill him. NOOooo
Balletjetaime chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HE CAN'T DIE! :((

Love the story by the way. :)
Princess Shahrazad chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
UPDATE PLEASE!
TangledDisneyForever chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
I should've known that tutor was up to no good! I can't belive she would try to kill Rapunzel to hurt Eugene emotionally! I should've known she had real bad grudge on him,and to hurt him besides physically to hurt him emotionally but hurting the one that's dear to his heart Rapunzel! And I can't belive Rapunzel at first didn't belive him at first when he said so! I can't belive she also said she weither stayed in that tower then have Eugene ment and rescue her from that Gothel! I'm sure she was just saying it because she was upset about what Eugene did with the crown and all,but probley didn't really mean it.I bet now with Eugene now badly hurt she probbley is regretting of saying that espically after he saved her again! Please oh please don't let Eugene die! Please I beg of you let him live! What will happen to Rapunzel if he is gone? What will it do to her emotionally? Plus I just love Eugene,please don't let him die! Please! Please update real soon this is just getting to me,I got to know if he makes it,please!
TangledDisneyForever chapter 8 . 2/18/2011
Well this is not good at all! Well it looks like Eugene will be out of Rapunzel's way and it's not the way he wanted it! I'm sure he feels absoutly guilty for betraying Rapunzel like chapter is so heartbreaking! I know Eugene was feeling like he didn't desreve Rapunzel and was feeling like he didn't feel like he was wanted or needed anymore by it's not true as she still does need him regardless if she princess or not.I could see Eugene was going into denial about his feeling for Rapunzel as he felt he didn't desreve her,he just wanted to be out of her way as felt like he was just causing problems for her.I just don't know why he went through with this whole deal,he would've been better to just express his true feelings and tell Rapunzel the truth as well as everybody else.I see things right now are not going well at all.
TangledDisneyForever chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Whoa that was sure a very intense chapter! Well it looks like Eugene's plan as suspected Rapunzel was overwhelmed and felt betrayed by only she knew the real truth why he did what he did.I know Eugene didn't want to do that espically betray her,but he felt like there was no other way to leave her.I can feel both of thier hearts breaking and hurting from this,and it seems to be getting worse.I just hope in the end somehow things gets worked out between maybe have if possable a future toghter.
TangledDisneyForever chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Wow I just can't belive Eugene would take Rapunzels crown just so he could get out of her way! I know he fees he don't belong there with her with her being a princess and he a former thief.I see the thing about Rapunzel devoting all her attition to lessions plus that accident that happened,finally got to plus he feeling that he don't deserve Rapunzel,finally caught with now feels the only way to part with Rapunzel is to get her crown so he can get caught and thrown out of the palace.I know why he going with the plan,it's not good one but he feels so he won't be in Rapunzels way 's really sad and heartbreaking,as I know it must be killing him inside.I wonder how Rapunzel will react to it?
TangledDisneyForever chapter 5 . 2/18/2011
That was great! Anyways it was wrong of those maids to gossip about Eugene behind his back! I say Pascal and also Eugene sure showed them! Anyways I see the part in Snugly Duckling Rapunzel talking about Eugene's first propasl and turned it down kind of bothered him to he shouldn't take it to heart,in time Rapunzel might change her this is great story,I love it!
TangledDisneyForever chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Well it looks like Rapunzel and Eugene day didn't end too well did it? Can't blame them for wanting spend time toghter as they haven't got since Rapunzel has to focus on princess lessions! I see it's gonna be hard on Eugene to adapt to Rapunzels lessions as he not gonna get to spend as much time as he wants to with her now.I feel things are not gonna be good from here on.
TangledDisneyForever chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Well I can see both Eugene and Pascal are just plan bored without Rapunzel around,I can see there is alot of tension going I see Rapunzel is starting to feel a little guitly about neglecting both Pascal and Eugene.I know Eugene always sure of himself,is telling Rapunzel that he is okay and fine in which deep down inside he is miserable without her around and is feeling like he is not wanted as Rapunzel don't bother to come looking for him.I can feel the tension going on and it seems it begaing to put a strain on the I see Rapunzel feeling guitly about not spending time with him like they used 's hope things get better e entually!