Reviews for Fifteen Fakiru Prompts
EmpressMinea chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
"ur cakes may not be my favorites but u r!"-i can't imagine how fakir said dis 2 ahiru in a wickedly sweet voice w/ a kiss:Ddarn der so luvey dovey
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
me encanto :3
Emiri-Chu chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I'm gonna type the titles, and keave what I thought

True Love: Good, and probably my second favorite!

Forgiveness:U-huh… I think that's kinda pulling in either direction, she could be becoming a person again or staying a duck, It just feels… so open.

First Time: Nice! :D

Friends: Cool, but is Duck capable of raising that many children, even if…? Forget it…

Fear: yup. I don't know what to say, but, it wasn't horrible, I just don't know…

Annoyed: I didn't originally get it, but after re-reading it I grasped the idea. Hehehe…

Dreams: I'm going to make along rant, so I saved it for the bottom.

Favorite: Cakes- this prompt reminds me of a story called "the joy of baking", in which Duck makes a cake, and- oh you should probably just read it if you can find it.

Forgotten: nononono. I don't like it when people bring up this idea, even though it's the core of some fanfics.

Laughter: nice… I'll leave it there…

Clothes: Yeah, Duck would probably do that…

Duty: Oh great, now I can bring up the crazy idea of Pike-Fakir shipping… ignoring that, I liked this one and it's probably my third favorite! :)

Mistake: I don't get it, zura. Please tell me, do you mean- Duck is person, but still the height of her bird form? That's what I concluded.

Pain: Cliché. And maybe kinda cool, if I look at the effort you used to describe that pain in this one.

Unexpected: This reminds me of Ensnared,(I would explain but that would take too long). Kinda an eriee end though…

Okay now back to Dreams: This was an idea I had too, I don't know if it was before you wrote this or after. Also, it seems to connect with True Love. But yes, very very much like an idea I had… and I will be writing a story about as soon as I finish the one that I'm working on, finish typing this kinda long one I wrote already, and start typing the randomness I came up with when I was bored. And finally, this is my favorite one!

Cool stories, a few tearjerkers, and a few what-the-hecks. Nice! :D
nicnac918 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Those are all very cute (except when they're really depressing). I have even decided to adopt the last one into my own personal canon.
periodisimo chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
These are so wonderful. I like how you're willing to explore many different outcomes, not just the one everyone hopes for after the end of the series. You capture many different depths of emotion that way. I love it.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Cool.
Jinora chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
oh my gosh I love these! The second to last one is probably my favorite!
Sakura Fleur Miyuku chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
He just grinned. "Duck, I think our family is about to get a little bit bigger."

How suggestive... *hehehe*

I love how some of these force me to explode with laughter, others leave me close to tears.

I'm so soft.

(yay, first review! Well, I'm probably the only one willing to stay up till 5:05 in the morning to read fanfiction.)