Reviews for Clutch
JYun chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
This fanfic is GOOD!
I'm really curious about what's gonna happen next!
THey will be pairing up correct? (throwing a little romance into the mix would be interesting)
Keep up the good work!
I will definitely be waiting for more updates!

P.S.
I really like this story!
rinpup14 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Luv the story always thought Raizo was uber smexy please make more
Kelsey chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
PLEASE finish this! Lol don't leave me hanging :) it is soo good!
Margarite Isabelle chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
This chapter was very good too. The fight scenes seemed very well done, especially if you don't have much experience doing them this way.

I like how you're slowly hinting at more information about Kella, such as the fact that she obviously has a medical background. Its good that you're not giving us all the information all at once.

Interesting that Raizo shows up at Maslow's. I wasn't expecting that at all. If Mika's around at all she's going to totally freak as soon as she sees them all injured and covered in blood, haha. I can't wait to see how that goes. Please keep up the good work!
Margarite Isabelle chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I hope you keep it up. I like how your characters have some depth to them, so they're not just Mary Sue's. All the comments about short Asian people were especially funny, but that might be just me, since I've only ever seen tall Asians, like the beautiful man from Ninja Assassin.
Fox Alder chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Awesome again! I love her witty remarks, they just seem to fit Raizo's quietness really well. Please update as soon as you can :D
musicismyhero chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I love it and really really hope you update soon!
Fox Alder chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I like this story so far, you left it at a prety big cliffy so please update soon!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/30/2010