Reviews for Rules Don't Matter
Ririi-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
It wouldn't have been bad if you'd have used the translations instead of the japanese lines,u know.
Kainushi-Moi chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Technically, they're 'mirror images' of each other, not twins.

It's spelt "Kagamine" btw~
ursurp chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh...! They had s3xxors? I actually didn't notice... *reads again* ah, I see it now.

A cute little fic, and the Japanese dialogue was very nice, different. Not what everyone else does, so it was interesting.

But if your afraid that people of the [Vocaloid] community will shun you for writing this, don't be. Rin and Len have quite the huge fanbase here, twincest or otherwise. Granted though, of course not everyone agrees with it, but enough do.

Also note, depending on the song, Rin and Lens relationship will change, so it's depending on the song that it's incest... Just so you know.
Oceannyan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was quite adorable. I enjoyed it

But aren't Rin and Len's eyes blue?
April kun chapter 1 . 12/28/2010

Chikanpo chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow. That was really good. I'm actually quite curious about what song inspired this :) I also like how you only had them speak in japanese, I don't know why, but I think that's cool. I was actually thinking of doing something like that myself, but I'm not fluent in japanese, so I decided not to. I like it, great job.

~Chika (Oh, and it's Kagamine, not Kagamie. Close though )
Taku-yaki chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Very nice. So much meaning and love...too much to handle...
botgal chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Good job. Oh, BTW, it's Kagamine not kagamie. Good story anyways!