Reviews for Distancing herself
YourFan chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Please update soon, this is a great story!
KatieElizabethGrace chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
PLS CONTINUE!

FORM GRACE.

SOOOOO GOOD!1
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Yeah i dont know what it is about nico either. maybe he kinda looks like sirius out of HP? i dunno, it confounds me too. sorry to nico lovrs...
snazzyflower chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
You know, I don't know why people love Nico so much either. I mean, it's not looks, not clothes, not riches, not... anything! I think it's because of his attitude, correct me if I'm wrong here. I think it reminds people of a bad-boy attitude, and fall in love with it. Or maybe because Nico gets so little romantic attention in the books that they feel sympathetic and just fall in to an obsession or in love with him. Usually both.
snazzyflower chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Before I even read what she did, I was thinking:

Hmm, she's either gonna kiss him or slap him.

Lol.
IREFUSETOSAYMYNAME chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Ikr? What's with people being in love with Nico. One of my best friends goes on and on and on about 'how hot Nico is' and all I can think is: if all of his fans are like this, I feel very sorry for Nico. Add that to the fact his sister died and everyone thinks he's emo, well, all I can think of him is ' what a poor little kid'. Don't understand these love struck fan girls.
Penguinpudd chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon!
Ur skool buddie chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
This story ROCKS!
Madeleine DeAngelo chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Okay, another story I'm waiting for. "Lets see where this goes" is my Favorite Story (hard to write it without capitals).
Madeleine DeAngelo chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
What the f***! Luke? LUKE? LUKE? Grr, if Annabeth doesn't choose Percy, I am seriously gonna visit CHB and raid her cabin!
Madeleine DeAngelo chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
This settles it, you are my favorite unofficial author!
KathyIsSoAwesome chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
So I think Luke should come back to have lots of drama but Annabeth doesn't really like him, she's just pretending and then Percy gets really mad but he thinks he can't do anything so he gives up and goes out with Calypso (Just for Drama, i loveee Percabeth) then he realizes he's not happy with Calypso and goes back to Annabeth and asks her out and she says "Okay..." and then Luke starts to hang out with Thalia and Nico gets jealous and Thalia is kicked out of the hunters because Artemis can feel she is thinking about Nico. But Nico thinks she quit for Luke and Percy and Annabeth comfort him and Annabeth takes him to see a movie and Percy gets jealous...and they get in a fight but Nico says nothing happened so Percy's happy again...I know it sounds like a long story but i would LOVE to read something like that. I like Percabeth drama, not fluff. Oh and Annabeth should get really jealous when Percy goes out with Calypso. And they should kiss a lot...like Calypso kissing Percy but not him kissing her. And Percy imagines it's Annabeth and so he kisses her harder...I understand if you don't do my story...but just remember to add DRAMA! :) Thx for writing.
KathyIsSoAwesome chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
Woooowwww i rly like this storryy! its goooooddd! :) cant wait for moooreee
Eager chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
I am really excited to see the next chapter, but there is no chapter. You said you would work on it over the weekend, but how come it says it wasn't updated since 2-13-11? Hopefully the rest of the story comes out soon. I am really eager. I love all your jason and piper stories too, but they are never finished either. What happens at the dance! Anyways please finish this story. You are really good.
ILovePercy818 chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
The answer to ur question is u need an imagination! Nico can only b hot wen he has a 6 pack tan skin black messy hair and just looks really hot. Tthats y ppl think hes hot