Reviews for A Father's Mistake
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/20
*there's long process of loading in mind*

*after finished the progress and everything*

*a laugh escaped*

He Killed Him ! x ! I'm shocked and amused that I'm amused by that !

I take it Dean know about Sam's situation before? and Pastor Jim too? (or maybe Jim was just being observant with how the place of bruises was off)

Glad to know one sick pedophile gone from the world !
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I really loved this. It was heartbreaking and shattering but amazing. xo
Steliyana chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
My God, this is such an amazing story! I never felt the time passing, I was so consumed by it! I only wish it was longer, hehe! : ) You did a great job with keeping John, Dean and Sam in character! This makes it so much easier for the readers to imagine every situation better! I love reading stories where John shows his soft side, his love and concern for his sons. He made some mistakes as a father but I think he was a good father nonetheless to both Sam and Dean.

Thanks for sharing your fiction with us! It was a pleasure reading it! : )
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Great story. Glad he took care of the creep.
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Good job! Always like a good John rather than an abusive horrible John personally and this was really good! Well done!
AmaraRae chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Poor Sammy! :'(

Glad to see John took care of him though. He deserved what he got for hurting poor Sam. :(

Good oneshot
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Great story. To bad that John could not give that SOB a slow death. I know that I would have if that had happen to one of my Boys.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I like this JOhn better than the one Dean had to call back from the dead just to scream at.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
That was awesome! Poor Sammy, he didn't deserve that, at least that bastard is dead though.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I believe that to sorrow that most of the time John is an anus with the children, specially with sammy, I am sure that loved sammy and always he has been his baby
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
What a moron that Lee guy was. I mean he basically flat out told John that he raped his innocent child. No wonder John wasted him. Poor sammy having to live through that and he never felt comfortable telling his daddy. Excellent Job!
hotshow chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I liked how you wrote John being a caring father.

Thank you.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I'm actually one of those readers that really likes John and likes to see him get all protective over his boys so I enjoyed this one, even though my heart swells, thinking that something like that happened to Sam.
judyann chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
OMG I was so excited to see this story because I really did get into the Not my Sammy story. You did an amazing job portraying John and it was a great story. I am glad you made him care enough about Sam. Like everyone else says, I think John is very complicated but I think he did love his sons.