Reviews for When You Were Young
Konoshy chapter 8 . 4/13
I know they are drabbles so the out of order thing is OK but I think it would have been more enjoyable if they were at least put in chronological order. With so many chapters it kind of gets hard to follow. But still enjoyable none the less.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
First line is from the Eminem song 'No Love' ft. Lil' Wayne. I always thought he needed a girlfriend to keep him company. Good fic!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Haha that line was from Decode.
Laurie Jupiter chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
They're really cute drabbles, I have to admit. Unfortunately, I just don't feel as if your OC, Alex Nolan, fits in with the dynamic of the Watchmen. You gotta remember that they're all extremely F-ed up and Alex seems really out of place with them because she's so...happy. Not that it's a bad thing, it would be a fresh change, but it's a big challenge to incorporate someone like that with a group that has a lot of issues on their own (except for Dan Dreiberg, I suppose). I also believe that her camaraderie with Rorshach is a tad bit unrealistic, I haven't read Watchmen in a long while, but I do remember that he's extremely hostile to women. Heck, he didn't even like Laurie all that much and she was a member of the team. I could say the same with the Comedian as well, except that he's just a scumbag. I'd also like to know more about Alex and how she met Adrian (perhaps at the Watchmen meeting?) so that your OC could have some background.
teamXtrek chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
i love your my hero story :)

hope you write more
Sitka chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Another good chapter. Can't wait to read some more.
Sitka chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
I really liked that last one. Good work! Can't wait to read more.
Sitka chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Very good chapter. Hope to read more soon.
OutOfBodyAndOutOfMind chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
I'm really enjoying these, I hope you continue them.
Sitka chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Very nice. Hope to read more soon.
Sitka chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Very interesting. Those were cute and funny little prompts. Hopefully you'll do some more.
arysoakheart chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Did I see a Paramore refrence in there? :)

I really liked this! And I thought that you captured Adrian's character very very well!