Reviews for When You Were Young
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
First line is from the Eminem song 'No Love' ft. Lil' Wayne. I always thought he needed a girlfriend to keep him company. Good fic!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Haha that line was from Decode.
Laurie Jupiter chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
They're really cute drabbles, I have to admit. Unfortunately, I just don't feel as if your OC, Alex Nolan, fits in with the dynamic of the Watchmen. You gotta remember that they're all extremely F-ed up and Alex seems really out of place with them because she's so...happy. Not that it's a bad thing, it would be a fresh change, but it's a big challenge to incorporate someone like that with a group that has a lot of issues on their own (except for Dan Dreiberg, I suppose). I also believe that her camaraderie with Rorshach is a tad bit unrealistic, I haven't read Watchmen in a long while, but I do remember that he's extremely hostile to women. Heck, he didn't even like Laurie all that much and she was a member of the team. I could say the same with the Comedian as well, except that he's just a scumbag. I'd also like to know more about Alex and how she met Adrian (perhaps at the Watchmen meeting?) so that your OC could have some background.
teamXtrek chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
i love your my hero story :)

hope you write more
Sitka chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Another good chapter. Can't wait to read some more.
Sitka chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
I really liked that last one. Good work! Can't wait to read more.
Sitka chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Very good chapter. Hope to read more soon.
OutOfBodyAndOutOfMind chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
I'm really enjoying these, I hope you continue them.
Sitka chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Very nice. Hope to read more soon.
Sitka chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Very interesting. Those were cute and funny little prompts. Hopefully you'll do some more.
arysoakheart chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Did I see a Paramore refrence in there? :)

I really liked this! And I thought that you captured Adrian's character very very well!