Reviews for ATU: 'As Long As There's Christmas'
reeven chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
You make the best Superman fics!
XJaxX chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
*Que singing/talking christmas orniments*

Yay for Yule Kal-El. Gotta love an alien's first Christmas - or 'winter solstice celebration' in an earthly style.

Looking forward to more of these XD
Alphie chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I can't wait to see this whole AU fleshed out. I've often wondered what Kal-El would have been like had he been raised on Krypton and what you have here seems near to perfect IMO. And the gift he gives her... sigh.

Ok, so I do have one question for you. In my "research" of krypton I've found two interesting things. 1. While they do have emotions, they don't open express them the way humans do. Like big smiles and outbursts of laughter and such. 2. There was no word in Krypton that directly translates to the word "love." It depends on what you "love" as to how you translate it. Is it affection, is it passion, is it your favorite?

I'm wondering if you are going to deal with this or if you've even found anything similar in your "research"?

I'm going to leave this same review on LJ so we can talk about it, but figured it'd be nice to see it here, too!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ah, that was beautiful! Very impressive!
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Beautiful! Kal-El is so understanding! With regards to the story's plot line, will their relationship develop in the normal human way, or are we going to get a sneak peak at Krypotonian courtship? Love your writing! Have a wonderful new year, and I'm looking forward to more updates in 2011!