Reviews for Michael's Little Problem
ariesrobin chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Really enjoying the alternate reality here, looking forward to part 2 that I just noticed you started posting. :-)
ariesrobin chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
MellarkEverdeen chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
One of the BEST burn notice fanfics! I love how Maddie was trying to pry Michaels love life situation out of Lily in the second chapter :D

Honestly, you're a wonderful writer! Next time, make a fanfic basing on Michael/Fiona. Many fans look for those stories! Again, GREAT story, I'm impressed :)
De33y chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
I loved Lily, and her relationship with Michael felt so real.

I hope you want to keep writng about her.
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
aaaaw adorable ending! amd YEAH i would love a sequel :) she could like move in with him and aaw it could be so awesome! loved this story and would so love a sequel :)
aloha94 chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
I just read this and I rather like the fatherly side of Michael. :) It was a very neat story and I'd be extremely interested in seeing more.
Kathryn chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
Interest Interest Interest! I hope you continue with this story! SHow her going throught High School, and Michael going through it with her
i luv ewansmile chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
Awww. I'm happy he got her to talk to him. This has been a great story! I'm quite enjoyed reading it! I would be very interested in reading a sequel, so please do write on!

Thanks for sharing!
purdys pal chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
I really liked reading your story and would be interested in reading a sequel. I'd like to see Lily have a few issues. You write the character as very well adjusted for all she has been through.
starpixie213 chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
I love this story! Keep updating!
i luv ewansmile chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
This chapter was intense. Great job! Glad she wasn't hurt worse. Thanks for the update.
michaelwesten3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
i really like this, but i didnt know five year olds were so deep, lol!
purdys pal chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Glad Lily got away, very exciting stuff. I wonder if Larry is going to give up quite that easy. Looking forward to more.
kathryn chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
I really love this story. I can;t wait to see how it all plays out with Larry. I hope to maybe even see Lily get a boyfriend...and Michael not to happy about it. Cna't wait for the next chapter.
purdys pal chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Well done. A nice chapter, I've been waiting for Larry to appear. Love protective Michael. Waiting to see what happens next.