Reviews for By Your Side
Dragonfly2311 chapter 69 . 1/15
So nice to have you back! I am glad things are better for you now. There are so many of these that I hope you come back to and add a second chapter to. Love what you did with chapter 69. Hope to read more soon.
NewLooneyTune chapter 3 . 1/14
Levy obviously sees something in Gajeel that nobody else sees. Everyone just look at Gajeel as that former Phantom Lord member who ambushed Shadow Gear. But Levy must be thinking to herself that there's more to him.
NewLooneyTune chapter 1 . 1/14
My first Fairy Tail fanfic and I'm already liking it. I had a feeling Gajeel won Levy's forgiveness after protecting her from that lightning blast.
Dragonfly2311 chapter 37 . 1/9
So... I am reading this through for the first time... and I just finished chapter 37 Were, can this turn into it’s own stand alone story? Cause that was amazing, and I would so read more! Can’t wait to read the rest. These one shots are really great.
luca grae chapter 69 . 1/8
69th chapter, nice
HammyJessa chapter 69 . 1/8
Aw, I missed you! I'm glad you're doing alright!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 69 . 1/5
These stories are fantastic!
general zargon chapter 69 . 1/5
Thank you for this update, I love this idea and can I just say that the way you wrote the ending was perfect? Because it was. :) I hope you're safe and healthy, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
klagana1 chapter 69 . 1/5
I said Jumanji on New Years to! and this was a great one!
general zargon chapter 68 . 4/26/2019
Thank you so much for this amazing chapter! I have so many warm and fuzzy feelings about it! I love the way you wrote Gajeel and Levy, they were very in-character! :D OMG was that a Simi from the Dark-Hunter Series reference I saw in there? Awesome! I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
general zargon chapter 67 . 4/26/2019
Thank you so much for this update! Seeing this updated was a really pleasant surprise! :) This gave me a great laugh! Best of luck on your writing!
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 68 . 4/22/2019
So sweet! Pun intended!

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
ladywater2010 chapter 67 . 4/20/2019
I'm glad you're back! This one was great, really funny, and I totally see something like this happening at the bar. Good job!
HammyJessa chapter 66 . 11/5/2018
Love it!
Where'sTheFood chapter 66 . 7/24/2018
this was very cute and sexy! haha I can totally see this! and even mashima showed this fetish of both of them in his onsen comic! great job as always! very enjoyable and I laughed with poor Lily xD