Reviews for New Year's Birds
Love it.
88Death the girl88 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
cute i like it!
fang chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
worst! worst! this is the best read so far you... are best
raerobgal chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awww, this was really cute; good job :)
The1967TARDISat221B chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
are you kidding me this was awesome. i am completly inspired. for some reason it remnds me of your profile pic. this was really nice, you don't give yourself enough credit. everyone was in character and your plot flowed very nicelly. :)nicely done

3km
J.Shoot.Me chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I completely MISSED the part that I wasn't supposed to read this. Sucks to be me :(

I'm hoping that English isn't your first language, your very young, or you were on some strange medicine when you wrote this? Otherwise we'll have to insist on dyslexia being at fault ;)

Subject matter had some possibilities. But the grammar and spelling sunk 'the battleship,' amid rift. "Thar she goes! Down to the inky depths of lost stories!"

Some of my favorites are: "He smiled at Raven and brought their distance closer." AND THIS IS HILARIOUS: "Robin asked as Raven when into the kitchen to parch her thirst."

Forget spelling and grammar, YOU are the MASTER of the oxymoron!

I hope to run across it again as a rewritten masterpiece! Til then peace.

JSM
Superlative Sparkles chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Hey! Thanks for reading my story! Thought I should check yours out. It wasn't a bad one. I liked it. Thanks for making me fell important!

Love,

Superlative Sparkles
Dcfan100 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Some spelling errors here and there but other than that I really enjoyed this story! :D Keep it up!