Reviews for Trials and Tribulations of a Dysfunctional Family
LoveAndMadness chapter 21 . 4/4/2012
What a great story!
oursong553 chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
Love this chapter! Smiled all through the chapter, laughed. Loved that elizabeth, aaron, & Dave jumped
celaenos chapter 21 . 9/22/2011
Awesome:) Just read it all in one go, can't wait to read them as teens!
ttandme69 chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
really excellent 2nd part...love their family and the kids! Glad to see that Amb g-ma has come around for Em's sake & that of her family! off to read the 3rd part...thanks for all of the hard work and posting, Lisa
Swishla chapter 21 . 5/29/2011
Awww, what a great follow-up story. I loved the fact that this story was more balanced between JJ and Emily. Also, after recently seeing an old episode on tv with Em's mom, this was a great follow-on. So glad to see you making a fuller story without forgetting past history. For one, I am glad you're showing how diverse Emily is, emotionally, physically and of course with respect to her family. Now I'll read the third story. Great job and thanks for sharring!
Mary231 chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
Great story, i'm loving the whole family time.
Kat-D11 chapter 21 . 4/15/2011
Awwww Hayley is such a cute name and an awesome ending! Loved the slip-and-slide comment hahahaha! Teenagers parents/family with guns LOL! Emily got pregnant at 15 so that could be some interesting convos the whole argument with JJ about kids getting it on and the I know what its like, I got pregnant at 15 and then JJ saying like yes but they will be careful and then the oh so I wasn't careful, I you calling me a whore etc etc...something like that could be interesting! Ooo have the twins ever had the 'who is my father' convo that could be interesting too- they could think it was just a sperm donor like the other two but they overhear something and get really upset and get into trouble like drinking or getting arrested (then its the whole well im just being like my dad argument)? Can't wait to see some other stories too! :) :) :) :)
heatwave16 chapter 21 . 4/15/2011
Loved it. Great story
smg55 chapter 21 . 4/15/2011
Hey great story by the way. You did an amazing job writing it. If you ever want to include stories of when the kids are younger like little one shots you may ever think of, i would be okay with that. You know just little fun stuff or like one shot dramas and stuff like that. Very good and I can't wait for the next part.
Kimd33 chapter 21 . 4/15/2011
I love the ending.
WrittenWhilstDreaming chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
It's official you are the queen of every flippin genre - whether it be angst, fluff, smut ;-) you just write it brilliantly! Loved the last chapter, could just imagine them all dancing at the side line lol... Just a little suggestion that I thought of, when JJ gives birth to the latest peanut, I thought maybe there could be slight complications (I no that sounds terrible - but I don't mean anything terrible) just enough to get the team / Emily & JJ worried but all is fine in the end? Okay has any of that made sense lol

Can't wait for a next chapter... Are we possibly in for some smut soon lol? ;-)

WrittenWhilestDreaming (Louise)
anonymous chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
cute chapter. keep it up. :)
Kat-D11 chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Ok I officially loved this chapter - it was sooo cute and the dancing at the soccer - I want that family! :D keep up the amazing work my friend!
heatwave16 chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Yeah fluff. :)
Kimd33 chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
I love the family moments.