Reviews for Caught
Myfanfix chapter 1 . 4/21
Buwahahahahaha! OMG THAT's HILARIOUS!
lemerly chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Haha ohh my god this is so funny! Poor Yami haha he only wanted to talk to yugi! Haha ohh God this is so freakin funny haha good job :)
zemira chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
LOL. This was a great read. Thanks for it!
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
...THAT WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS FIC I'VE EVER READ! I once wrote a oneshot in which Yuugi had a file of puppyshipping on his computer, but I've not written one qiite like THIS. Hilarious, but poor Yami! He must be scarred for life! Looks like Jou's a puzzleshipper, haha.
PhoenixDiamond chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
BWHAHAHAHA OH JESUS GOD NO! I can't! I just can't! Oh God, I'm dying! This was absolutely funny! I can't believe Yami caught Joey jacking off to a fanfiction of him and Yugi! I died, you hear? I had this mega stupid grin on my face when Joey sat down on Yugi's laptop. I'm thinking "Oh, shit. He's about to have a major case of WTF" but hell no, he gets a hard on and starts jerking his anaconda? Oh God! I'm gonna read this again. It was funny. Marvelous job, babycakes. Really, you have no idea how much I love to laugh and this did it for me.

I mean this part just sealed the deal.

Jou nearly fell out of the chair in a rush to stand and zip up his pants.

"What were you doing?" Yugi asked as he rushed forward to close the fanfiction site.

Jou turned to the laptop screen and caught sight of the website being minimized and realised that Yugi had the webcam on. On the screen, he saw a wide-eyed pale Yami gaping at the two of them. Jou groaned inwardly and buried his face in his hands as he realised that Yami had seen his little action through the webcam.

"Yami, can you hear me?" Yugi asked through the headphone he had put on.

"Yugi" Jou heard Yami say weakly through the speaker. "I think we need to have a talk with Jounouchi."

Do you have any idea how devastated I would be if I got caught like Joey did? I couldn't show my face for months! Wow, this was a great laugh for real. _
NeonDew chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Haha. Uh oh. Busted. I love it!
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh my god! I laughed so hard! It hurts X""D
Icuo: What did you do to her?!
Ice: *rolling on the floor laughing*
Icuo: *takes her computer away and reads* O/O Um...poor Jounouchi...poor Yami! Oh for Ra's sake.
Ice: Their friendship is going to last forever now, they've seen too much XD
jj chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
omgg that was so funny hahahaha i think i fell out of my seat laughing
HeroineCruor chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
OMG Jonouchi the fanboy! XDD Hahah X3
Setsuna-LuLu chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
so full of WIN!
Kinakao chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Okay. Normally, I don't read Yaoi that has an M rating, but the summary just pulled me in.

I was dying by the end. This was an awesome one-shot. xD
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Hahahahahahahhahaha...omygod that is GOLD! Oh god Sempai that was hilarious...and disturbing oh god heheheh

A laughing maniac

ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Man! If I got caught! My first thought would be 'shit'. I loved this soooooo much! It's so funny!
LittleMissWerepire chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
LAWL! That was hilarious!
Spindlegal chapter 1 . 3/29/2011

Oh how embaressing for Jou!

But I feel worse for Yami! Ra he is mentally scarred for life!

He probably would have been ok had it been Yugi doing that.

Well haha... good story. Amusing and put a smile on my face :D