Reviews for Hazard of the Job
general zargon chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Awesome crossover! I really enjoyed this one-shot, especially that little bit of foreshadowing Alex did with his comment about digging in Chine (and we all know how that turned out!). ;P I hope you write more Mummy fics, crossovers or not! :)
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
LMAO, oh gosh, this is perfect! Would love a part 2 where he meets Ardeth, but it's still perfect as-is.
Can'tPickAName chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
You should continue with this.
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
love this! it's a great stand-alone, but I see you left the door open. Either way, I will continue to love it.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
And then therewas much in the way of fireballs and gunfire. More wonderful work from an epicly talented writer.
LindsayMM chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I don't have a Fanfic account but I still wanted to review. I had originally passed this up but then read it and you did a great job with this story! Very nicely done! Now I'd like to know how they get out of the temple...
Morrolan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Love this!
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awesome fic!
Reymonkey chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This. is. AWESOME!

Another fascinating combination out of left field, and it works so well. I like your nod to their worlds being so separate as far as completely different kinds of magic, but they still work together. Also, I get that it's a one-shot, but it makes me want to see a longer fic of them partnering up! Your characterization of the O'Connell's is perfect!
Dark Horse Writer chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wonderfully well written, and I like the idea of Balthazar in Egypt. Good job! I really like these 24 Days of Ficmas, especially when it includes Balthazar. :-)