Reviews for Bond Between Jinchuriki
Lightningbolt chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is awesome,I love the pairing of Yugito and Killer bee,I wish Yugito did not have to die ;(,I hope you will continued this story,nice job!
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Your spelling and grammar could use a little work, but otherwise the story is good! There aren't nearly enough stories about Naruto's friendships with other Jinchuuriki out there!
Ander Arias chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Cool. You did a great job fleshing out Killer Bee :)
EmperorDraco7 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
That's a pretty impressive story, nicely done and I like how you portrayed Naruto and Killer Bee.
matrice chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
A good chapter. I agree with your take on Sasuke. Frankly, if you consider the deaths that were caused by the Thirds' decision to let Orochimaru go, one would guess that Naruto would be able to get a hint (particularly because Jiraya pointed out that he had gone through a similar process when his team mate defected). The "do what you feel like doing" that was proposed by Killerbee shows exactly why he was not made the Kage, instead of his brother.

Giving preferential treatment and endangering the lives of an entire village just because the enemy happens to be someone you care about? If Konoha was a democracy, I doubt that the average citizen would choose to elect someone who would handle things like that -a doe eyed idealist who would treat a homicidal traitor with genocidal tendencies as a misunderstood, misguided little child.

*Unfortunately*, I cannot say that that part of the fic was not canon -that's simply the reality of the situation-: the only OC element in the fic is Kirabi's relationship with the now deceased Nibi jinchuriki.
Ryu Okazaki chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Very good story,

warmed my heart through friendship they had.. the sentence is simple and nice..

Keep writing..!
Doggone chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Nice story. Liked how you described Bee and Yugito's relationship. yeah... and i agree with you that Sasuke should be killed off. He's an annoying pain in the ass.