Reviews for Wholly Incompetent
NeonRainbowNova chapter 5 . 7/19
That can't be the end...
Beka Ca-Be chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
I love you...that's all there is to it XD 3 You are an amazing writer.
Meel Jacques chapter 5 . 7/28/2011

OOOOOOh My god!

That's perfect!

More, please!

Sarumina chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
The chapters you've written so far are charming, entertaining. Every chapter brings a smile to my face in a humble, subtle way. Crafty! Aside from minor technical errors (typos), you've pulled it off really well!

You've developed the first stages of Regulus' disenchantment with the DE lifestyle believably. It's also neat to see Lucius unwinding around him and the way you've unraveled his uptight personality slowly, neatly, as it would be.

There's some serious potential for conflict between Narcissa and Regulus as well, if you want filler. Although you've written very little of her character so far, her defensiveness plays into her character wonderfully.

Really well done, overall. I've got this story on my watchlist, please update! This is one of the few stories I would follow avidly to it's end.
Psych-Bite chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Amazing chapter. I loved it.
Sammi her evil phone chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
Seriously, I just cant get over how interested in this story I am. Its wonderful 3
SocksForDobby chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
LOVE the Sirius/Remus. Though the liklihood of a family turning out two homosexuals is pretty much zero... Sirius/Remus is my OTP.

I like this and look forward to more. I must admit the attitude portrayed in the initial author's note and then the one in the third chapter almost made me quit - I do not know your age, but maturity is key to keeping readers, and that means acting like you care about the story and leave your disputes outside. Will make you more friends, hon.
SocksForDobby chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Okay! Must say that I love your Dobby. As terrible as it sounds, I have Snape in my Unwell acting quite like this - I did not know how much until I read this.
SocksForDobby chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
The letters back and forth were very witty. I do not believe R would feel so sorry for Dobby but oh well.
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I do not know why I clicked on this story. For some reason beyond me I found the use of the word 'lemon' offputting (perhaps substituting it with the word 'slash' is something to consider), and just have never read a pairing involving either men.

But so far, I like it. It is written well, people are in character, and the paragraphs do not make me eyes bleed, unlike many fics.

I am looking forward to more.
Pyro the Phoenix chapter 4 . 2/20/2011

On the other hand, the ending was pretty funny

So nice~
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
I am so very interested in this.. Poor regulus...
Pyro the Phoenix chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
... poor poor self-abusive dobby.

This was very entertaining~ :D
Pyro the Phoenix chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Regulus is so... snarky?

On to chapter three~

(hiiii dobbyyyy imissyou ;A;)
Psych-Bite chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
I'm afraid I was a bit confused about the sudden realization of him liking Lucius but then the rest of the story came back to me. I really enjoyed this chapter, continue soon. :D