Reviews for Follow The Rules
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was lovely. Not much of an oddment now though...:D
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This sweet. I love this pairing. Let me know if you have anymore MMAD fics.
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
That's not what I'M thinking! I'M thinking...

Vie de la vie da ADMMer!

I love this. It is sad and in character and kinda awesome. And the third ADMM fanfiction ever on this site.

Congratulations!
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I didn't think "ew" I thought "GO AFTER HIM!"

But then I'm AD/MMer so are you surprised? :)

Great job!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
OMg! I love this fic! Could you write a little more please? I know this reveiw is probably horribly out-of-date but I had to ask. Great fic! Write more soon!

xxStellaxx
illiterate ghost chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Hey,

Congrats on some fab quality writing! You paved the way well for future admm fics to come. All your lines are perfect in that situation. However, I think the fic would have been even better without Min's explanation about her father. I think what Sirius did alone would justify both her anger and why she hates rule-breaking; after all Albus broke a rule himself when let Remus attend Hogwarts.

You have a gift for writing conversations, I wish more people had this gift.

Thanks for the entertainmentposting!
virgomonkeygirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
its cute
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
It's not eww at all it's aw! Just because they're old, they still belong together.
ms. raincloud chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Aw. That made me laugh, and it was so sweet!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I liked that one. Kewl! Always Hopeful
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I love this. It's such a great story. Oh and please don't tell me there's another one out there who doesn't see how perfect they are together. They're just meant to be. I hope you can get to see that, and if not, you're still a great author and I look forward to reading more of you.
LinZE chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
It's not ew it's cute *grin*
long live AD/MM lol
thanks for sharing
Linds
aelurus chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Touche! I can't put the little mark above the e, but you get the picture? That was VERY good... Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic...{someone sniggers behind my back} oh, shut up!
Altra Palantir chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
LOL! this is great!
Denise chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Well, I liked the story!Really!