Reviews for A Nihilistic Blade in the Hidden World
SansTheLanguage218 chapter 23 . 7/14
This is an amazing story! I really wish this story could have been continued... but I understand
Makuro767 chapter 23 . 6/17
It is 2017 but I will try to see if I can do something about this...I just love your writing style and Ulquiorra is on point!
ShadowWolf626 chapter 23 . 5/26
i have officially fallen in love with this i love everythingabout it.
ShadowWolf626 chapter 23 . 5/26
oh deer god this is an amazing story, i hope things turn around for you so you can finish it. it is absolutely brilliant i love your portrayal of Ulquiorra.
Fan123 chapter 17 . 5/8
Chap 17 is a turn off i give up booooooo...but without this i would have continued but meh continue it till the end lol
JESSICADELGADO40782gmail.com chapter 23 . 4/28
I sincerely wish that this story will be continued because it's one of the most intriguing and amazing stories that I have read in which I was compelled to read it to the end.
monsterkillers124 chapter 4 . 4/27
Teuchi I think lens Ichiraku ramen It is Why not Who
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/20
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
biohazzard777 chapter 23 . 2/3
Good read while it lasted thanks.
YeTianshi chapter 11 . 2/1
The question may come to be seen as obvious... but can't Kakashi write?
YeTianshi chapter 9 . 2/1
You know, as much as I like a Hinata and Naruto pairing, I also kind of believe that that part of Ulquiorra's life is over. A closed chapter.
So I kinda hope that Madoka would end up with Ulquiorra instead, it might hurt Hinata, but in all fairness, Naruto died. She needs to get over that fact.
YeTianshi chapter 6 . 1/31
Meh, weaker or not, if only a split second of Resurreccion was enough to kill Sasori, imagine what the result of "Segunda Etapa" would be like xD
I just love OP characters :D KILL THEM ALL MWHAHAHAHHAHA!
Please just fucking kill yourself
luluvibritania chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
80% capacity are you serious? the fights in bleach make the ones in Naruto look childish in comparison Cero matches lower tailed Tailed beast bombs in power with Lanza del Relámpago ten tails Bijuball i understand you wish to make him not op but you should have stuck at 30% 80% is that is just my opinion after watching both
anime Da vinci chapter 23 . 11/29/2016
I love it its interesting and characters are balnced really well
1,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »