Reviews for Fading of the Constellations
PaulaB87 chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter
crsnryad chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Can't wait to read more!
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
So did max and tess have a son in their past life who is still alive or something else?
Why is max getting all these memories of ava and other past life memories whenever he is with Liz?
Is Ashley the daughter of larek or something based on her red hair..?
Good chapter...
Please update I want to read what happens
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I don't like max remembering tess in their past life especially when he is with Liz and it seems like someone is using powers on him.
It seems like Liz is trying to be ebbed out..
I don't like things or someone using powers to get the four aliens together for their Destiny. Why didn't Liz tell max about future max?
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Cute start...
Like the return of journal and liked tess point of view and it seems she isn't over max and seems to not want to be around or in the group which makes me distrustful of her and think she is scheming..
Interesting about the girl and her turning tess mind warp back on herself.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sounds like an interesting story. I am finding it very amusing that as a huge fan of Roswell when it was on that other fans of the show are also fans of my other favorite show right now supernatural.
Good points for not having max and tess sleep together nor get pregnant as that was the stupidest story arc ever and didn't do anything for the show and then what they did with season three was atrocious...
That's what fan fiction is for so we can fix things and use our own imagination and creativity..
Hawtsee chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Normally I'm hesitant to read fics that start with a mysterious new girl because it usually means a Mary Sue but this is an interesting start and I'm looking forward to reading more. I think Liz is a big fat hypocrite - if Max thinks she slept with Kyle first then he never has to explain why he kissed Tess.
smoondigiboy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
i'm lovin the idea. i wanna know will you be touching on liz's powers and will they be somewhat a big or shown thing?