Reviews for The Hoodie
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/20
Yeah, while I think almost everything look cool for the Winchester brothers, Hoodie Sam was really nice sight. Make him look younger. (though I like hoodie Dean more because it was really rare sight and I only see him wear hoodie once when he was very sick. I think.)

When Dean hug Sam who wear hoodie for the first time since forever, I really love how you describe Dean loves that soft hug ! xD
The Three March Hares chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I love hoodies. I now love them even more.
Ace-fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love what you're doing with Sam and Dean. Schmoop is never pointless in my book, it makes me happy. Seriously, I read your stories whenever I feel low. Thank you. :)
Fantasy's Magic chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I know it's been a couple years, but any chance of a sixth installment? (or seven, or eight, or twenty). I love this series :) sad to be at the end of it. Thanks for keeping it gen! :)
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Another excellent addition. This series is absolutely one of my favorites. I am sooo looking forward to the brothers fixing things between them. You can tell they're both at the place where they want to. This story is just so sweet and soothing and I am so glad you keep adding to it. I would be thrilled to keep reading as long as you decide to write it. I hafta tell you, I could feel Dean's panic and that terrified empty feeling he had while trying to get to Sam. And I love the hoodie! I wanna go to Hollister and get one now! LOL Thanks again for this! *hugs*
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Love it so much. I have an addiction to hoodies myself and this was just too adorable not to read a second time. :)
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I find this "exceptional" bond that you've created for Sam and Dean fascinating. It's new territory and I'm intrigued to see how you explore it.

I've read Wincest before and when it's done well I've been able to accept the AU of it. But this "soul mate" concept seems closer to the truth to what they are to each other. More than just brothers, but not needing to be lovers in a sexual sense. They are however, incredibly aware of how much they do love each other. And have been freed of the macho hangup of holding back.

I love that Dean thought to buy that hoodie for Sam just because he knew Sam would like it. I love that Sam dropped everything when Dean got sick and placed himself on nurse duty- even to the point of knowing that having himself hold Dean while wearing that hoodie would heal Dean faster from the inside. That Sam even knew Dean well enough to understand that his brother healed from the inside out was an insightful observation on his part and another example of how close a bond they had now.

And as stoic an impression as Dean always gives the public on the outside I loved that he caves so easily when Sam is hurt. As you illustrated with this: "This isn't the first time he's come close to losing Sam—but it is the first time since they openly agreed to live like soulmates, the first time since Sam got his soul back, the first time since the brothers met soul to soul. They've never been as connected as they are now, have never loved each other as openly and freely as they do now, and the thought of living without Sam makes him feel an agony so much deeper than he's ever known."

Having Dean get to the point of bringing his outside stoic front to become more in tuned with his inside shaking need of reassurance that Sam is going to be always there for him is a healing process that I feel really drives this series for me.

Question: now that their souls are on a first name basis-hehe, will you have them develop any psychic behavior like identical twins have? I just thought that with their bond being so close it would be cool if they had a psychic connection too. Nothing freaky, but Sam could tell Dean's mood even better and Dean could tell that Sam was in distress even when not in his presence. The kind of stuff that real life twins share in reality would seem plausible now. Just a thought that it could put an interesting spin on when they get into tight situations they'd have an additional edge to help each other out and survive when the bigbads seem to have the upper hand.
zenatjuhh chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
dude, the awsomeness is huge in this story!

If i knew you i would tottaly marry you and force you to wright more of this adictive shit XD

anyways don't stop with these series!

xx and greetings from Amsterdam,

Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awww, I loved this fic! So freaking cute, as always. Hope there's more coming!