Reviews for Jak and Daxter: The Uncharted World
TaitanoRules555 chapter 3 . 5/13
I wished you wrote longer chapters but hey it’s your story.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 2 . 5/13
You could have the uncharted crew freak out at the sight of a talking animal just saying?
TaitanoRules555 chapter 1 . 5/13
I just watched a walkthrough video of uncharted that Easter egg jak and daxter and I found this story.
zoe chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
IT is aweaome
Retrodragon chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is something interesting!
austin52896 chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Great story do a sequel.
Reviewer Guy chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Still waiting for sequel

Pros: Nathan Drake and Jak Marr in the same story is awesome
Very few spelling errors
All of the Characters are in character

Cons: Chapters aren't that long
The book didn't really flow together. It ended suddenly

Score - 9/10 Amazing ***A nominee for my book of the year***
DarkEcoFreak chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Praxis and Erol? For real? Ok now you've GOT to make a sequel. That was very good!
DeepFriedDaddy chapter 14 . 2/14/2012
Hoooooooohhhhhh daaaaaaaaaannnnnggggg! Talk about an awesome ending! 8D I can't wait til the sequel comes out! Oh boy oh boy, you have a fan. :D
DeepFriedDaddy chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
"Oh, Jak, you're so handsome,"

"Tell me about it, baby,"

"Take me now!"

PFFFFFFT.

All the characters are...in character! And you have a good mixture of humor and drama and adventure in this. I love great stories like these that make me laugh. :D
DeepFriedDaddy chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
First... He ignored the Ottsel and addressed the others. "I sensed a disturbance-"

"In the Force," Nathan cut in with a deep voice, chuckling.

I laughed SO hard at that. That's so Nate! XD Okay okay, I'm good now.

yet another well written chapter! I'm loving this story so far. I also loved the cliffhanger "le gasp!" moment at the end.
DeepFriedDaddy chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I literally squeeled when I saw this was a Jak and Daxter-Uncharted crossover! I'm not the only one who thought of this, I see. I'm very glad it's completed so I won't have to be on the edge of my seat (too badly). You're great at writing! I don't see anything wrong with it. :D
jakxkeiraaddict chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
Well... damn. It took me over a month to review this one. Actually not too bad for me, really, considering Mika's AE has been waiting in my dA messages since August... but I am reviewing now! So onward with that before Jak and Nate decide to double-team me for my laziness! ;

Wow, I think you said a while ago that the epilogue probably wouldn't be what I was expecting, and you were definitely right. I can tell you, though, it's far more amazing than anything I could've possibly been anticipating. :D I loved both parts of it, and you'd better write a sequel, mister, because you cannot just leave me hanging like that. XP Such a twist in the space-time-continuum thingy! I imagine it'd be rather... odd to walk into a room and suddenly find yourself face-to-face with, well, yourself. XD

The second half arose quite a few questions in its own right. I'm dying to know what'll happen when the poor Uncharted gang has to deal with the two villans we all love to hate. Perhaps they'll need a little assistance from a certain renegade and his pals? ;)

Gotta say, I rather enjoyed Drake chasing after the Power Cell down the stairs. It reminded me inexplicably of a cat chasing a toy for some reason... nevertheless it was nice and lighthearted. :)

So, sequel, yes? In between uni stuff and anytihng else you've got going on, of course. Brilliant story, Marn, and hoping to see another one in the near future~
MikaHaeli8 chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
OMG YOU USED MY IDEA OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *bounces up and down on the seat*

And OMG WRITE A FRAKKING SEQUEL RIGHT NOW FOR BOTH REASONS, I.E. BOTH HALVES OF THE CHAPTER. Although considering it took you 11 months to write 14 chapters, I'm not in any hurry. *says the girl who wrote a trilogy in 9 months* :P Ahh dw about it, honestly.

BUT OMG. YES SEQUEL. PLEASE WRITE. OR NO SEX. I'M JOKING. BUT I'M NOT REALLY. EEEEEHHHHHHH!

~Mika
jakxkeiraaddict chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
HOLY CRAP MARN, GUESS WHAT? I'm reviewing~ XD 'Bout time, isn't it? I mean, you only updated this, like... a week and a half ago... Of course, I suppose that's better than how long it took me to review "...Landscape" for Mika. Waited about a month for that one... yes. Anyway, moving on.

D'aww, is the story really over already? D: Well, in that case, let me say that this has been a highly enjoyable read, from beginning to end. I honestly liked every minute of it, from all the humor, to the action, and even the little snippets of JaKeiraness (which I will get to in a second :D). I'm glad I could be a part of it, honestly. And I really, really hope you write an epilogue, in between university work and all that. An epilogue is the best way to bring a story to a close, in my opinion. :3

Now, onto the actual chapter, shall we? Very smooth, lighthearted ending after all of the suspense from eariler chapters. You probably know what my favorite section of this one has to be, but I'mma comment on it anyway~ The little scene between Jak and Keira in the chopper was just... flawless. It was subtle, and yet it conveyed so much in regards to their relationship in such a small portion of the chapter. Lovely, Marn, very lovely indeed. _

Oh, and I also noticed a certain reference to a certain story written by a certain author that we both know and love. XD You just have a knack for weaving those things into your work, don't you?

Let me tell you, the ending left me speechless. I could see the whole thing playing out in my head like it was a movie, it was just that well written. I applaud you for that one, Marn, I don't think you could have found any better way to wrap up this little work of art here than that.

And now, I hath reviewed, so no more pokes in my side, mister. XD Hehe, I kid. 'Twas an amazing story, and I'm still hoping for that epilogue on the off chance that you find some time to write~
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »