Reviews for Chains that Bind Us
Zayabel13 chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Oh my please update!
celine997 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Are you not updating this one anymore? I'm really interested in how this will turn out. It's really good so far.
Micsie chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
pls update...pls..
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Well i like the story a lot but it depressing that it hasnt been updated
tenebreyami chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
rrrha ne t'arrĂȘte pas en si bon chemin... je suis impatinte de dĂ©couvrir la suite
loveless fangirl chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
update, update, update!
loveless fangirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
that...evil, demented, sadistic bastrd! i love this story!
crazyanimechick101 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
wow twisted and sad, yet i can't wait to read more. please update soon
aku no tensai chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I'm guessing that Yuzu and Karin aren't in this story? Or maybe I missed a part explaining why they weren't there...anyhow, I REALLY like this story so far! Please continue with it and do your best!

-AnT
Esther Cain014 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Woah! flashforward! Poor Ichigo... that would suck hard core :P Does he ever get to see his mother again? Oh man, ten years as a fragging prisoner used for sex... I will say it again, Poor Ichigo

Aizen likes to play mind games... I can definitely see that now, with all his little comments about him loving Ichigo :P but I guess we'll see. okay so this is actually my favorite chapter, I think I just like Aizen paired with an older Ichigo noooot a little tyke :P

A white room though, that sounds awful, especially with no visitors. How is Ichigo holding up with that! I think we could get some more insight into what he's thinking and feeling in the next chapter.

UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE DEAR! I'll be watching my inbox for that special message that says I can check out from school for the day and reeeeaad a wonderful ficlet :)

Till next time!
Esther Cain014 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
OH meh gawd! He fracking point a knife at a little boy's grieving mother! WHAT A JOIK! And then he burned down his house! Wooow, I'm beginning to hate Aizen even more :P

Great chapter again! It really makes me want to read more, and since that's kinda your goal as a writer... GOOD JOB! I looove this story! Wish you'd update soon -_- I shall be waiting anxiously for another chapter dear!

ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Esther Cain014 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
O.o WHOA! okay, I am REALLY excited to read the rest of the story now! Your detail is superb dear! I like how you've started it off when Ichigo is little, I think it adds more to the depth of the story that way!

WOW, Aizen's an asshole... excuse my words, but it does describe him well :P Such a jerk the way he's treating this family... guess there's not much else a Yakuza can do though XD I wonder... how old is Aizen in this chapter, since you said that later, Ichigo will be an adult-ish? *shrugs* Well, if you feel like telling me, that'd be great, 'cuz I might just lose some sleep over that, but if not then that's all good too 3

ANYWHO! I shall see you next chapter! I plan on reading it nowz!
WhiteW12-0 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Can't believe it will soon be close to a year since ya last updated this fic...oh boy, hope to hear a bit more from it and your other fics. ;3
Nemesia23 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Sheesh, pretty hardcore story. Though bad ass aizen kinda turns me on. What can I say, this is fiction... I'm pretty sure if this was real life, it be one sick story entirely! Love it, write more!
yami chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
it's really good, please, I would like to know what will happen now
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »