Reviews for Personum Indutum : Mask Wearer
kitanalao chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
i like the way you change the character so souji will not see like complete fool. and the way he interac with the other character. it was natural so far i don't see how nareta will give impact the story? . well that's why i will wait... so i hope you will update again. i hope.
kitanalao chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
hmm... intriguing indeed. hmm.
kitanalao chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
hmm... this really detail i guess with nareta and souji as a leading character. well... eventhough this is long chapter. i don't see any significance event here. i am corious why the fox took nareta to the shrine but i could only say that much.
kitanalao chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
hmm... intriguing starter indeed. i'll put this to my fav list...
Anon Fanfic Reader chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
This is an intresting fic and I'm curious on how you'll include Nareta into all of this.

Everyone is in character and you added some new depth to the scenes. I like Souji's analization of King Moron.

I do have a problem though: The dialog.

The dialog itself is fine, but the problem is the formatting.

I have to strain my eyes just see who os speaking which line. For example, you have:

"So that high schooler left school early and- Hold on, dear. Mummy will be with you soon, so run inside, please? – So, as she came down this street…"

"Wow. Who could imagine THAT hanging from an antenna?" the other said in marvel.

"I wanted to see it too." The first gave disappointed sigh of agreement.

"Uh, you got here too late. The police and fire department took it down just a moment ago."

"Well, I think it's terrifying. I can't believe a dead body showed up around here…"

When it's suppose to be:

"I wanted to see it too." The first gave disappointed sigh of agreement.

It kind of becomes overwhelming when all the dialog is in a single pharagraf...

Other than that, I'm hooked. I want see where you're going with this.

Looking forward to the next update.
Xoraan chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
No matter how hard I try, I can't bring myself to hate Nanako and that tune she sings.
Astrih Konnash chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Just found your fic when browsing YouTube - subscribing it.

Its just beginning, but its interesting - for now a 2-perspective narrative (Souji and Nareta). Hope to see where this will go.

Take your time - will be waiting for when youre back _

Laters!
Dark Akuma Hunter chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
You've got some really good descriptions in this story, I can't wait for the next chapter
Panther J chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Nice beginning on the story, and showing Persona 4 the animation on YouTube. Can't wait for the next chapter, and Persona 4 the animation this year.
Azure Arcana chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hello Everae,

Remember me? :3 I'm that guy who reviewed the copy of the same story you had. So yeah!

I'm still looking forward to this! Don't drop this...

*evil grin*
Xoraan chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I consider first chapters to be the biggest hooks for readers in all stories. This first chapter definitely has caught my attention. I'm not so big on new characters in the main story plot, but Nareta seems good for an OC. I agree that there is a lack of Souji x Yukiko fanfics out there, so I'm glad you decided to add one to the archive.

I look forward to chapter 2.
Slicerness chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
is minato arisoto being dragged on another adventure? or is the boy an OC? i would definitly prefer the former, but an OC won't be to bad if written well.

c ya next chapter.
Prince Arjuna chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hi there. This story looks quite interesting with this first chapter seems well-written and easy to understand. Usually I don't give a story with an OC a chance but well, sometimes I have to loosen up a bit. I am curious about how will you handle this original character in the next chapter.

Love Souji x Yukiko, hehe...
SpecialAgentOrange chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Prior to reading this, I have to say I'm curious as to what you plan to do with the Midnight Channel, and subsequently the events in your story. I'm gonna try to keep myself from going off on different tangents since the game had a lot of stuff going for it but feeling partially unrefined (e.g. Rise's and Naoto's unrepressed thoughts and themes). As for giving the readers a say, I'd tread carefully around how interactive you make it.

Regarding length, I don't mind how long or short you plan on holding your sections; just don't give up on it cause you really have an intriguing start to your story.

Your first chapter was clean and well-written, and adds a nice backdrop to Souji. While I've seen a similar idea applied to a P3 fic, I've not seen anything like this in the sequel's fanbase. Regarding the possibilities - and the new character you've introduced - it makes my head spin in thought. Suppose time - and the next installment - will tell.

-SpecialAgentOrange

Postscript: Nice to see another Souji X Yukiko pairing... - ... I'll shut my mouth at that before I start to ramble about those two.