Reviews for Meet The Cabots Four: Teenage Troubles
iddyboo chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
Well I just stumbled on to these stories and I have read the entire Meet the Cabots series- I have to say bravo! I have never cried, smiled, & laughed as much reading anything else!
whispernghope chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
I know these were written a long time ago, but I hate that this is the end! They were soooo good!
Jillian chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Uh in Chapter 11 Wedding Woes Michael had told Olivia about the date
Jillian chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
OOH! NO WONDER LILA WAS COLD TO OLIVIA AND RUDE- MAX'S MOTHER AND LILA HAD THE SAME HATE/HATE RELATIONSHIP AS OLIVIA AND LILA!
MHfanSmoezz chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Totally loved the story.. Read all four in only a week time..
Made me cry so many times, but I just couldn't stop reading..
X
lachach chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
Oh B, we too are sooooo sad to see your awesomely awesome Cabot family saga come to an end. How cute are those two, Alex & Liv, still with the passion after all these years. Hilarious how Liv likes to put the fear of God in Eli. Good to see she put in a good word for him. Good luck with getting your story published. You are obviously talented enough to pull it off. Thanks so much for putting it all out there with these characters. You ran the gamut of emotions so often, it must have been hard on you at times, but it makes us appreciate it all the more. Loved all your characters, yes even Lillian grew on us too. Some of the best moments of your story were when her & Liv would face off. The incredible dialogue and raw emotions, even though harsh most of the time, were some of the greatest moments in your story, uh, saga. Of course I do not overlook the 2 mains & their daughter. I don't even think there are words to describe everything our girls and their daughter went through - er, could it be 'life'? Thank you, thank you, thank you! Take your bow!
Kendra23 chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
Fantastic Job!

After following all 4 stories, it's going to be weird not to come on here and get an update every so often, but as the saying goes, "all good things must come to an end." It was a happy ending, but it's sad that the stories are over.

Well, good luck in your traveling to Afghanistan with your unit and I hope to see more stories from you in the future!

Again, they were amazing stories and you have an incredible writing talent. I'm going to miss reading and reviewing these stories.
Deb Koolpe chapter 15 . 7/29/2011
Thank you for the series! I look forward to re-reading them in hardcopy or paperback.

I appreciate all your work, it made me laugh and cry and they too, became real for me.

So thank you again, look forward to many more of your stories.
ctmlvr chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
Thank you for sharing their journey with us! It has been a pleasure to have been along for the journey! Well done on a great fic!
MidnightHalcyon chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
Absolutely amazing story, I truly enjoyed reading every single installment in this series.
ttandme69 chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
wow...I cannot picture Liv w/gray hair yet! I do not want to because then I know we are all growing older and that sucks!

Still love this story and sad that it came to an end!

Will there be a 5th installment...Lily & Eli's story? Hope so...love A&O! If not a 5th installment...will you being a new A&O story?

Thanks for the hard work, the ride, the love, the angst, the drama and for A&O and their family! Now, no more days off for you! Get to work on something new...you slacker! LOL...Lisa
ladybugsmomma chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
Nooooooo! It can't be over already! It's too soon! Well, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. I loved reading each and every moment and all the emotions that went into this series! Great, amazing, and awesome series! Thank you for sharing it!
anon chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
Wow. I can't believe it. Thank you so much for your wonderful writing. I will miss the 'meet the Cabot' series but look forward to your future work.
SVURizzoli chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
it was great. I loved it.
peterpeter chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
its been great journey. sorry to see it end. look forward to read more a/o