Reviews for Rollercoaster
Kyaaa! So cute
Princess mAlice chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Love it great writing
xXYour DoomXx chapter 16 . 8/8/2015
Can you please finish this story? Arm candy is a completely different story. I wanted to know how this one turns out. While I do love Arm Candy, the only similarity is that Gaara is a rugby player. I really hope you finish this. It's such a good fanfiction
Sighcoe chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
I went reading this after arm candy, and i think i prefer arm candy over this. Im not so good reading blooming love story with a child involved - its a turn off for me that is, personal reading choice. I just dont think its appropriate, my opinion though. Again, its your story you could do whatever you like.
REAL NIGGA chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
I like this story, a lot better than Arm Candy, sucks that you won't finish it. But I'm sure Arm Candy will grow on me bc you're a great writer!
Fenris Jin chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
Too bad. It would have been fun to see Gaara and Neji deal with Daiki. Anyway, that was fun as along as it had lasted. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
Well too bad for Daiki, the Hyuugas have clout.. And then there were the Sabaku's.. Maybe he'll have a death wish and try to stir things up. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
Waaahh.. Gaara learning to handle kids with Hiroki! So cute. It won't hurt to have the little guy in his team when he tries to woo said kid's guardian. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
You really just wanted to grope each other in the dark didn't you? Poor Gaara had to deal with it. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
Looks like Tenten and Temari are really in on Hinata's crush on Gaara. It was subtle in chapter one, but Tenten's encouragement now seems like proof enough.

Nice move on the candle light dinner. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
No pictures of Hanabi in Hinata's room? We're they just not close or is there quite an animosity between the sisters?

LOL, Goodness I almost thought Gaara would find out that Hinata had been quite a follower of his since the start of his career based on the magazines! Good thing she had the sense to forgo any fangirlish tendencies.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
It's quite scary a break a thumb.. The details were quite interesting when put in a story. I'm not very knowledgeable about orthopedics but you seem to have been good on the research/information. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Aww.. Poor Gaara in his accident. Well, since his subconscious is already entertaining the idea of having a stable relationship, maybe it's time to end his career as a jock as be a family man. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
It's a nice tease isn't it? You're mean. Dumping Hiroki in Hinata's arms like that for Gaara to see. Now he'll probably go crazy thinking it over.
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
That's cool. It's nice that you kept Hinata realistic with her self. It's goes well with the story that she didn't jump at the first opportunity to roll around in the sack with Gaara.