Reviews for Interlude And Perfect Eggs
LiseLore chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Nice one shot ! Also loved Shore Leave ! BTW, when will the sequel come up ?
LexietFive chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Just found this perfect little filler to shore leave and loved it. Loved john contemplating life as it was to what it is now and not wanting to return to the past. Also loved Scott being known as a human dustbin on hand to eat the rejects. Lovely to see john so fulfilled and happy. Hope one day to read a sequel. Well done.
Agent Nova chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Very insightful, and very 'John'. This Fits perfectly into Shore Leave. So much of everything goes into these one-shots of yours - I don't know how you do it. I feel as if I've read twice as much as what you've written.

Loved it! :)

Sue.
Fran L chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aaaw, sweet :) "How do you like your eggs...?" That's an old joke :P

Really nice little character reflection piece. But then you do those so well. LAnd paving the way nicely for SL26!

Sneaky though, even though it's a little John/Karen ficlet, Scott got in there twice! Naugty Scott, go straight to my room and think about what you've done.
FABreader chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Nice lttle morsel to whet the appetite until the meal that will ber the final chapter.

Loved the comparison of Karen and a force of nature. Better batten down the hatches John, she's going to be hanging around.

(He didn't think he could ever go back to his old way of life now- even if he wanted to.) - Does that mean he won't be spending so much time on five? send Alan up instead, no one will miss him.

So Scott's won over the wild life eh? That man is just irresistable. I bet the sparrow's a female.

Can't wait for the final wrap up Teobi! Speaking of which; will there be an appearance of Virgil's sarong? And more of Scott's aftershave?
Sam1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I'll never be able to get that image of John with lilac nail polish out of my head.

Very good one-shot filler for Shore Leave, Teobi. I'm glad you decided to go ahead and post it as it was a nice little read whilst I was stuck at work the other day.

Keep the updates for Shore Leave coming and any other stories that come to mind.

sam1
Louise Hargadon chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Part of me is really looking forward to Chapter 26, but the rest of me is sooooooo not ready for it to be over! If anyone who reads this hasn't read Shore Leave yet I'm sure it'll be just the right incentive for them to leap headfirst into it.

Stuff I Liked About This Story:

. You and your obsession with the curl!

. John Tracy - Eternal Bachelor, Lone Wolf, Intellectual and Lilac Wearer.

. The comparison between Love and a rescue. To be honest rescues don't sound nearly as scary!

. The return of the constantly-noshing sparrow for the win!

. The lilac fingernails. I bet he secretly loves them!

. Scott's legendary capacity for food consumption. Tracy Island's very own garbage disposal unit...

. Love Frying The Perfect Egg. Who can argue with that logic?

Lovely little aside note to the main story. Absolutely adored