Reviews for her twisted fairytale
all the lost souls chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
i was talking to lisa when i realized i never actually reviewed this. O:

so, i loved the angstness of it all and the format mixed with your writing was just, mind-blowing and kind of sent me reeling again. it was beautiful and brilliantly depicted and poetic, and i loved the marionette comparison. it kind of reminded me of chuck and blair (;

but you should definitely write more drabbles, even if you will make everyone on ff feel inadequate with your awesomeness. i love you.

-Tash.

*faving
whereitallbegins chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
this. was. genius. what else can i say? seriously, though? i can't believe you'd doubt your writing. it's just amazingness put together. and if lisa's a genius, then you're smarter than that. bahahahaha, i can't come up with anything better than that. . but SERIOUSLY, DUDE. i think this is your best drabble. not that you'd ever done one before... i think. . bleck. AND YES, WRITE MORE. :)
smilez014 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
wowowowowow!

oh my, Leesh, i absolutely loved this to no extent. it was so short, so beautiful, so amazingly thought out. the format was to die for. i thought i was reading a Shel Silverstein poem with the beautiful way the words fell. :)

yes, the format was a big thing for this drabble because with each word being read, the way it was placed put in that extra effect. and the writing! OMG! amazing writing, no doubt. i just loved it. i loved the mood. the feel. the MOSH-angst ;)

it was amazinggg. more than amazing. and you should definitely write more drabbles, because you're great at it.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, LISAAAA!

:) great job, leesh!

love you grandma!
scintillating stars chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
omgomgomg. LEESH! i love you (:

and gosh i'm sososososo honored that you wrote this for me.

it was... amazing.

your drabbles are the shit, girl. you should write them forever and ever and ever(:

so i loved the format and the -ing words. and and and. i just loved it. not as much as i love you though, my daughter who's older than me! :P

keep on writing!