Reviews for LOVE
sun glitter chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
ohh I like how you put depth into Drew's character. (: I couldn't help but feel snubbed in the book because it was just like Harry Potter with Cho Chang and she was stupid and annoying.
Born in the Flames chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Love this fanfic and love the pairing! Oh and did I forget to mention to update?
A Striped Tigger chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Oh my gosh I totally love this story! It's official, you are a awesome writer. Could you pretty please update :)?
A Striped Tigger chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow... I never thought of how Drew would take Piper's speech like that. I mean I know she was mad but I never thought of her like that. I really like how you described Drew. Good Job!
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
I ship every non OC girl Jason's with. Piper, or Reyna! :) and Drew of course too!

I love this chapter, very emotional and deep! :D
miyame-chan chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
ugh! i can't believe jason said that to drew! i mean, yeah... she is mean but...

anyways, great chapter! :)
me chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
i LOVED this chapter! update soon!
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Welcome back! You updated Chapter 2 on New Years before I found out about fanfiction :D this is awesome! Continue! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Yay! You finally updated this! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Allstar-chicken-suit chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Hey! I really like this, it's awesome! And apparently my friend Son of a biscuit thought so too, I found this on her Fav stories! (and it's on mine too, now!) Grammar is good, plot's brilliant! I looooooooooove it!
miyame-chan chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
pls. update soon! :)
Son-Of-A-Biscuit chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
i really like this and i hope u update real soon!
nobodythatuwouldknow chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
PLEASE UPDATE!I LOVE THIS STORY
Son-Of-A-Biscuit chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
i actually really like this! please update REALLY SOON!
percabeth4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2010