Reviews for Encounter At Weathertop
Very good!
Gollum chapter 10 . 4/17/2020
I really liked that!
16 years later chapter 10 . 4/3/2020
Hello! I don't know who you are, or if you'll ever see this. However, in case you will, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, and that your story is still affecting people sixteen years after your last update. As a fellow writer, I can hardly imagine people still reading something of mine a year from now, let alone sixteen. So I wanted to congratulate you and let you know, so that in the rare chance you somehow do see this, you can know that somewhere out here, in the vast world of fanfiction, I'm reading this sixteen years later, and still enjoying it.
Smeagol chapter 4 . 12/23/2019
You have used some really good details. I loved it!
Gollum chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
Pretty good! Much better than I could ever do.
Shawy chapter 10 . 5/3/2019
When is the next chapter this is so good
Guest chapter 10 . 3/18/2018
Please write more
LittleMissShadow chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Wow. I wasn't even born yet when this fanfiction was published. Four months and two days before I was born, to be exact. I love this so far. I doubt you will ever get this message, but I hope you know that this is still amazing. I'm about to turn thirteen now. This is beautifully written, void the typos that come with using . You are a wonderful author, and truly do Tolkien's work Justice. I don't know about him, but I would be proud of anyone who clearly loved a book I wrote enough to put this much thought and effort into continuing it. This is the epitome of fan fiction right here.

Thank you. As an author myself of seven books I understand the importance of reviews. I hope I've paid homage enough to yours with the review.

I never put my real name out here, but I feel like it would be justified just this once.
-Fiona
bubu chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
please continue! this is amazing and i am searching for this fic from forever!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
this is great
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Very impressive for your first fanfic *claps hands*
Jami Swan chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Wow, the last time you updated I was 4 years old! I'm 14 now, just read all the chapters in one day haha. This story is really good. Are you going to update? 10 years is a long time.
awesome chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
you are a great writer! i hope that you keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
fyi it's spelled sword.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
i like it! please write more.