Reviews for Always Win
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
:D Love it.
hhhiue chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Amazing, Doctor Who Fanfictions are interesting!

If you wouldn't mind, my Stories are really just Doctor Who Transcripts 'cause it is very simple to post them there, but would you read them, and review them, please? Thank you
Akele chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
I should go back and read the other chapters XD I'll do that tomorrow cuz I'm about to hit the hay for the night (after I try and get past this damned writer's block).
MayFairy chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
I like it, your portrayal of River is good. is it supposed to be tenth doctor? because i got confused by the whole byantium thing. or does eleven just not exist in this fic?
Doctor-River chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Really interesting! I can't wait for more, please update soon.

Although, I don't really like Amy so I hope she's not in the story too much longer to be honest.
PrettyPinkOrchard chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
cba to sign in :)

I think you could have the person who screamed as being Amy. It could be Amy screaming at River because when River stood outside the TARDIS she saw Amy's red hair and ran over to say hi. Amy was running from some alien and when River put a hand on her shoulder she thought she'd been found and screamed. The Doctor rushes over and is really worried and asks Amy what she's running from and then you could use an alien or make one up and the doctor could join in the chase.

just an idea that popped into my head :D
Melinda Coulson chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
YAY U ARE WRITING A MULTI CHAPTER! lol omg this is so funny cuz yesterday I was telling a friend how playing checkers under rivers name n the computer was the doctor xD river won 55-0 buuut aaanywaaay HOW CUTE she controls him LOL I can't wait for chap two :D
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was really good! Ideas huh? Well, I can't think of any at the moment, maybe when the next couple of chapters are up, I still need to finish my current stories and I have some planned so my brain is a bit fried!