Reviews for Potter Parents
3... I Loved It ... 3
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
very cute
CallMeAlyKat chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Nice Kat, ang cute, you should definitley make more 1 shots.

Love,

Natz
NICHOLASSPARKS chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
It's a very good story. I was touched on how Harry is concerned of his little darling. I also like how Lily reacts on the relationship of Rosie and Scorpius. It's good they won't tell Ron about it or else Ron will be "BLOODY HELL." The story is really cool and it shows how to be a good and effective parent. Also the last part of the letter wherein, "Your LOVELY daughter" was written, I remember someone(you know who...) who feels that way. I really like the transition of the story. I suggest something that is kind of non-fiction or whatever(it's your choice). I love your story and I would really publish this story if I will have a chance to. More stories, more fun... Keep It Up...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wao good one. XD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I HAVE A SUGGESTION, TRY MAKING A FANFIC ABOUT KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN. :D
Anartori chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Go Ate Kat
afdsgljd chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
wow luved it except the house thing... ALL of the children should be in gryifendor! its not what you are its which one u want all of them said they were upset at first to be in that house... that means the DIDNT want to be in those houses they wanted to be in grifendor!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Cute story! Who would've thought their kids would end up in three different houses, but it makes sense. FYI, there are a couple of spots where you had 'her' instead of 'his' (since it's from Harry's pov), and be careful where you place your commas. Otherwise, I thought it was pretty good, and an enjoyable read. Thanks for writing! :)
RodentFace chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Cute story. I did find one mistake though. Al would've only been a third year when this story took place. Therefore, he couldn't have been Head Boy as the Head Boy and Girl are seventh years. Just saying. Other than that, cute.
he-doesnt-have-a-nose. 'gasp chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
That was a really goos story. It didn't really have a point, but some stories don't need one. I really liked how Lily seemed kinda ADHD, (though that could just be the fact that she's 11) and how much you could see the love between Harry and Ginny.
SummerW chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hello! :) As this is your first fanfic, i am going to be nice and try and give you some constructive crit. I'm probably not the best person to do it but i've been on for a couple years now and have read some awesome fics, so what the hey. :)

Actually, for your first fic, i thought this was really good! (believe me, I've seen worse...) There's just some things you have to watch out for.

First: You're American, aren't you? I don't mean it badly, it just shows through your writing a tinsy bit. That's okay when you're writing a story with an American background, but remember HP is set in England, so some things are different. Eg, Ginny was in 5th *year* not "grade".

Second: Another thing to remember: Wizards probably don't use mobiles, like we do so they probably don't use text language. ("btw") Again that would be fine for a lot of other stories, but not for wizards in HP.

Third: Be careful with continuity. You mentioned that Albus is headboy, but to be Headboy, he must be in seventh year, making him at least 17. But James, you mentioned is still at school, but isn't he older than Al? And Ginny also says they've been married 15 years...Just be careful with that kind of stuff. Maybe you meant Prefect?

Last: Using capitals for emphasis on words is fine, but remember to use italics and bold and stuff as well. Capitals are just very...strong. When i read a word made of them, it's kind of like someone's screaming at me lol. So just limit the number of words in capitals.

I think everything else was fine. So now that i'm done complaining, what did i *like*?

Lily's letter. :) I liked how it sounded like it was actually wrote by an 11 year old. And it was funny. :D Her smart remarks were brilliant.

How Lily was sorted into Ravenclaw was nice too. I've never really seen that before, so points for originality. :]

Lily's owl is named Sparrow? I love that, but that may be because of a certain thing i may have for a certain pirate lol...

Ginny and Harry are very sweet at the end and how he thanked her was adorable. :)

Wow, this has been a long review. Anyways, i better leave you in peace now. And don't worry too much about the things i've said, their just little things and you will get used to them with more practice. Like i said, it was great for a firstie. If you have any questions about anything i said or just about ff in general, feel free to PM me and i'll try and help. .

Summer