Reviews for Rendered Speechless
Tinkerbell74 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I really liked the first chapter. You have me hooked! Hopefully there is more to come.
princesssparkle01 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I really love this! Please continue I can't wait to see what happens next with edward and bella. Please update again soon
kagome2 a.k.a me chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
What! How could you just leave it at that? I really want to know what happens next!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Love it! Masen is really cute. Looking forward to reading more.
lgk chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
OK so why not tell Edward that Masen is his son? I can understand not telling him that she loves him because 1. he's with Tanya and 2. she doesn't want to be rejected but it's just not right to with hold paternity no matter how up and coming or prime of his life Edward is at this time. Well, I know you've got your reasons so will be excited to see what they are and how this all works out. Enjoyed it very much.
jay448ter chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Good start, and i think im in love.. with Masen and your story. looking forward for an update. btw, who is Masen's father? that's the 1st thing i'd like to know.
CombatShadowBaby chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
"You know what I wished for?" Masen looked up at Edward.

"What?" Edward asked.

"That you could be my daddy."

awwww! so early in the story and I'm getting a little weepy.

I love the beginning. except for the tanya part. lol

yeah there were a few mistakes, but i know how hard it can be to spot grammar errors when you've read it over and over so of course some would slip.

I like the idea of the story.
christag banner chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Can't wait to find out how Edward doesn't realize what everyone else knows.
cullengirl08 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oooh, I really like this story, but Tanya has got to go. I'm with Bella - I'm still trying to see what he sees in her. And poor Bella really needs to talk with Edward, not just about Mason, but her feelings for him, as well. Why is it, the gang can see it, but Edward can't?
LollyNo9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Love Love Love it! Keep Writing it's awesome and I really think this could go somewhere. Can't wait for next chapter )
nanavette chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Can't wait to read more.
twisagafan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I just don't understand how in the world Edward doesn't suspect that boy is his. Was he so drunk that doesn't remember being with Bella? I like that you don't plan to have a long story here. Update soon.
Louise Roseli chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
om hooked can you update like today
VronniePantz chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
OMG i love it... cant wait for more!
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
New story ~ yay. I will make a wild guess.. Masen is Edward's son? Great plot. Looking forward for the next chapter.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »