Reviews for Rendered Speechless
LollyNo9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Love Love Love it! Keep Writing it's awesome and I really think this could go somewhere. Can't wait for next chapter )
nanavette chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Can't wait to read more.
twisagafan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I just don't understand how in the world Edward doesn't suspect that boy is his. Was he so drunk that doesn't remember being with Bella? I like that you don't plan to have a long story here. Update soon.
Louise Roseli chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
om hooked can you update like today
VronniePantz chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
OMG i love it... cant wait for more!
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
New story yay. I will make a wild guess.. Masen is Edward's son? Great plot. Looking forward for the next chapter.
mscope chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I found your story on a C2 rec that I subscribe to managed by Dolphingirl. I do not generally read an unknown author until the story is complete but this story offers the very things that I love so much ... the unrequited love of one and the fact that they share a child ... there is just something about rooting for the underdog.

I know you are just one chapter in but I really like your characters. Em, Rose, Alice, Jasper you've kept their loyalty intact so that makes me smile. Bella is selfless, she is a good mom and she accepts her role. Masen is a great kid. Not spoiled or over the top. He returns the love he receives. But it is Edward that I really like. As far as I can tell by this chapter he is clueless. In an effort to encourage Bella he suggested James and although I may have raised my eyebrow I couldn't help but smile at his sincerity. But most of all I liked his relationship with Masen. I love the connection he shares with the child even if he cannot see it. Tanya, eh, well who does not like to hate the ultimate smut slut of fan fiction. I just hope she does not make life too terribly miserable for Bella along the way.

Looking forward to more.

Sandra
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh I love what you have so far. Can't wait to see where this goes
LeechLover81 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This will be a fantastic story! I can't wait for more!
tomato blush chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
this is a great start, I can't wait to see where you go with it! :)
LadySkarlett chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hey Kelly...Good start! You've got some great groundwork set up...Can't wait to see where this is going! Keep up the good work! Love ya, Sweetie...
Mayflay chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This story seems promising, I will be looking for updates.
Mandita 93 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
this sounds like its going to be an awesome story! can't wait for more
icanttellu chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Cannot wait to see what happens, You already got me hooked :) Please update soon :)

AWESOME JOB!
Madmum chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Great first chapter. I am looking forward to reading more.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »