Reviews for Rendered Speechless
mscope chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
Loved the Edward/Masen time as they had breakfast.

What a shocker with Esme having cancer. We have to have faith that all will go well with her treatments. Couldn't help but chuckle when she said she would have gotten it sooner had she known it would bring E/B together.

So glad that they are talking and trying to work it all out. They may be doing things backward by taking the whole dating route now but I have to believe they are on the right track.

Sorry you are not feeling well. I hope everything will work out for you.
brandofcullencrazy chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
I really like this story you had me worried there for a minute. but it looks like it is going to turn out just right. can,t wait to see what's next.
emma217 chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
Thanks for the update looking forward to more feel better soon
missemmett chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
So sad that Esme has cancer i wish she didn't. I'm glad that Edward and bella went back to Forks to be with her and Carlise, she needs them more than ever. I can't wait for you to update again!
hooker81 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
I love the story.

For some odd reason I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Like Edward has something planned.. Weird
stupidlamb2010 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Love it..
emochick920 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
I love this story
lgk chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
I don't think Bella needs to grovel any more but she needs to somehow show Edward, in as many ways as she can, that she is trying to make amends for keeping her secret for so long. The very first thing she should do is have a talk with Masen and explain in 7 year old "language" that it was never Edward's fault. I honestly do understand her hesitancy to tell Edward to protect her own feelings but she really shortchanged both Masen and Edward so badly. Edward is the one who has taken the biggest leap of faith and made the attempt to overlook his pain and hurt. It says a lot for how much he must love Bella to get over that enormous pain hurdle. The little scene in the TV room with Edward and Masen each eating their cereal and watching cartoons was very, very cute. It also said a lot that Edward wanted Bella and Masen to come with him to Washington to see Esme too. I know they're going to be alright in the end. There were just more than a few times when I wanted to hit her up on side of the head for being so hardheaded and stubborn. She really didn't fully consider what was best for Masen in the long run and didn't give Edward enough credit to believe that he would be thrilled to have a son. Thanks for the update. I have enjoyed all of your stories very much and hope you are able to resolve your health issues soon.
LiLi82 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
love it
TrulyOutrageous chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Love it!
lanigirl96003 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
cute chapter
LoveRob chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Well worth the wait. I hope you are soon feeling better and are able to update soon.
lilmstran chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Loved it

Keep going

Can't wait to read the next chapter
helenemc chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Thank you for the update. I am glad to see them work things out. Hope you feel better soon.
Mandita 93 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
loved this chapter! though its sad that esme has cancer. I hope she turns out alright. and i hope you get better as well. keep writing ]
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »