Reviews for Rendered Speechless
Kerry Hale chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Sad sweet but so good. Hope you get to feeling better
wrighthangal chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
YAY! an update. So happy that they are working things out. Sorry that Esme is sick but hopefully she will beat the cancer.

Loved the update.

Sorry to hear about you being sick I hope it's nothing serious, yet if it is I pray you all the best and that you will be alright.
snowtiger1 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
great chapter glad there together can't wait for more.. hope you feel better soon.
cullengirl08 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Great chapter, and thanks for the update. I'm so happy that Edward asked Bella and Mason to go back home with him while he went to stay with his parents for awhile. And the talk they had was perfect- starting over and getting to know each other again - the right way.

On another note, I do hope you are feeling better soon.
HockeyChick10 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
That was sad, sweet, and sexy all in one lol
Kgunter34 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Great chapter.
princesssparkle01 chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
love it! so glad they're together. can't wait for more lemons! please update again soon
twihard4everandalways chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Hey just wanted to let you know that I think this is a great story and was wondering when the next chapter will come out. Please update soon!
RunsWithVampires14 chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
loooooooooooooooooooooooved it!
Crazybee3 chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
I wonder what lousy day Edward had.

I'm exited for more :)

Thanks for the update !
Mireads chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
This is really a great story
LoveRob chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
You had me worried there for a minute. Great chapter.
lgk chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Glad that you're back knowing you've been having a hard time with some factions of RL and wish you well. I was glad that these two were able to finally tell each other that they do love each other. I was a bit disappointed with Bella who was thinking that she needed to make Edward understand how truly sorry she was for her actions but when push came to shove, she still didn't quite succeed. I can surely understand how hard this must be for her but her one-sided decisions were so unfair not only for Edward but for his parents and for Masen in particular. I hope that she'll finally make restitution. It's not like she can change anything or do anything different concerning the past but she's got to show Edward and Masen how wrong she was and hopefully they'll understand that she wasn't trying to hurt them. Actions have consequences and work both ways so now she has a chance to make good actions that will hopefully result in terrific consequences. Have very much enjoyed this story. It has really made me think how both of these characters made wrong assumptions over the years and how this same thing happens so often in RL - it's a little scary sometimes but stepping back and having the guts to just ask for clarification might just save someone from treading down the wrong path. Sorry, just get off on a tangent sometimes. Thanks for the update.
HockeyChick10 chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Way to come back with a bang! Wow.
emma217 chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Omg I'm knew to this story and its so good it made me teary eye reading this. Looking forward to more.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »