Reviews for Big Brother Vampire
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
huh they both know the other is lying but not why... :P
sparxx chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Weird and complicated and so damn good. Stefan's pov sort of made it complete.. :D
Levaya Jade chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Completely and utterly true in my opinion.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Great got the dark snarky humour just right.
Lyly2003 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
This is a great fiction and great writing!
aevi chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
gosh! i loved this. i love this amazing insight into the relationship of damon and stefan, how they view themselves and each other... fraternity is definitely one of the most interesting relationships to explore, because for some reason blood ties people together where even the strongest friendship would crumble! and when it comes to siblings, for some reason, hate is always founded on some inability to let go, which comes from a seed, however small, of love.
Oya chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Wow, this fic took my breath away, literally.

I hope you write more fics, just finished An Unexpected Return and it was great!
krimsondelamber chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
"He does not want Damon hosting bacchanalian orgies in the front parlour on school nights". ROFLOL!
Terapsina chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
You know what I've noticed in Vampire worlds overall?

There is usually the vampire that after being turned instantly becomes a horrifying monster and a vampire that over time slowly becomes more of a killer. And then something changes and the real monster is forever wrecked with guilt, everyone loves him and forgives him for any action he might have taken while evil and forgets he was ever anything but what he is then. And the other vampire who for a long time still carried around and then gradually ripped his humanity in pieces starts to SLOoooOOWLY turn good, but he forever gets blamed for every little darker deed committed and is constantly, publicly and frequently reminded of them (usually by the before-mentioned vampire or their shared love interest).

Damon and Stefan fit perfectly in that category (Along with Angel and Spike, and Eric and Bill). This story reminded me of that fact, so I had the urge to mention it in a ranting manner. Sorry!

Anyway this is an interesting work, I definitely like your view on the relationship between Stefan and Damon. I actually think you are spot on in this character assessment.
homeric chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
It was really interesting hearing Stefan's POV here - fitted nicely with Damon's a messed up, tangled relationship the pair (and Elena/Katherine)have. I like the self awareness Stefan has here; he knows a lot of things are his fault but it's Damon who ends up taking the fall. Very well written.
EtherealDemon chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Is it ok that I totally hate him more then ever after reading that?

If not then sorry I just cant go back to distaste and mild hatrid. You're so awsome and brilliant... that was some food for your ego 'cause you totally deserve it.

;)
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I laughed so much and then I had to cry 'caus it's really so fucking sad.

Amazing chapter... I saw there was more.
Midori Yoshida chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow that was insanely good. i've always wondered what goes on in Damon Salvatore's head. Who would've thought that he has an inferiority complex?
asesina chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Fascinating psychological profile of Damon. I see him this way too- lonely, bored with eternity, and harboring a bit of an inferiority complex when it comes to Damon. This was well-written to boot.

I also liked the line where Damon realized that only Stefan ever really needed him. It was sad but true.
homeric chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I really liked this. Great job into getting into Damon's head and laying out the really messed up relationship between the brothers.