Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
TLau18 chapter 22 . 6/30
Man... if you have read Rosario Vampire I must urge you to read this story. So many twists and turns but they are all beautiful.
Gruffard chapter 22 . 5/7
Another solid story. I am glad I found you as an author.
At first it sounds like Ginei had Moka between his legs while fucking her and she was on her back. This is possible. See the position on the bottom of the screen.

/manga/futari_

Dismounting her after he came is imaginable and a quick orgasm reached by both as Tsukune watched is also possible.
This is great story. I really like the Ria character. Do you have a version of this story (or something similar) where he does become Ria's mate? I'd like to see that version of him.
DeltaMLP chapter 22 . 2/13
I honestly liked this story a lot more than the one that its a spinoff of. This story kept my attention a lot better and didn't focus from Moka's pov so much. Also the pacing is much better imo.
Mori chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
At first, the OOC Moka and your allergy to commas (There's a lot of places it would make the story flow better, grammatically. For example, Ria's 'Oh me oh my' should be 'Oh me, oh my,'. The commas are for small pauses in speech that aren't big enough for a period or other punctuation.) irritated me and threw me off, as did your out of the blue TsukunexKahlua pairing.

But by the end, I really enjoyed the story. Especially the ending. 7/10, easily 8/10 if it wasn't for the commas. Flow of story means a lot to me. Good work, nonetheless.
maxe03 chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
good story but kinda sad it's short
maxe03 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
how much time has passed since the first chapter cause his attitude has gone through a major change or maybe it cause Moka broke him so he doesn't belevie he can love like that again or wont try
maxe03 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
oo wow not quite what I expected but still good
maxe03 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
why did he come here
maxe03 chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
this is interesting so Moka was well with in her rights to do what she did it'll be interesting to see how he gets outta of it
maxe03 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wow didn't expect her to go through with it I hope he follows through
maxe03 chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
What's with the little sob story is she trying to make him feel sorry for her and she couldn't have told her son the whole truth judging by the way he acted
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
There should be 1 more chapter after this one about them working things out and getting back together.
jesusv2828 chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
Amazing story! A great take on the original.