Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
pls the final chapter 22 . 7/24
that was the best fanfic ever write one when they get back to together
Baron O Beefdip chapter 20 . 7/23
Wow... well, I cannot help but think his choice was extremely foolish. He knows how vindictive Ria is. Ria knows his soft spots and he is physically weaker than she is. Even if Kahlua honors her part of the mating rites and comes to his defense, that has nothing to do with his human parents or his former friends from Youkai Academy, and most importantly Kurumu.

And, although it doesn't flow with the logic before stated, as a personal preference, I like Ria more. Her cold and calculative intelligence and strategic mind is so much more alluring. So she's trying to 'change' you? Hardly, she's trying to GET YOU to accept how you've already been changed. Accept and embrace.

Tsukune, you're such an idiot.
psytronix chapter 22 . 5/12
Great writing. The story was captivating - but I did not enjoy a second of it.

You are a good writer, and this is a good story. Understand that before you take offence from what I say next.

I hate this story with a burning passion. Part of me enjoyed the writing so much that I couldn't turn away, despite how tragic it became, and how dark things got. I literally could not turn away.

You inspired me to write my own (very, very, very, very cheery and light-hearted) story about Rosario Vampire, and for that, I say thanks.

Keep up the good work, man.
Bloody Cavalier chapter 22 . 4/18
Kumiko is a fucking idiot. However, I can't realy blame her because she doesn't know what happened. I wonder what she would think if she found out that the very existence of this "hot guy" is a slap in her father's face. I'm guessing Kurenai knows the truth that's why she hates Moka and Tsukisei but Kurumu sugercoated and lied to Kumiko. I wish this story had a sequel, it would be interesting to see what happens.
BankruptSamurai chapter 22 . 3/16
After an entire story that was more or less devoted towards Tsukune getting his own revenge on Moka, towards ending things with her and moving on with his life and maybe staying true to his humanity (I will admit I enjoyed how he became something of a realist with optimistic tendencies; fits quite nicely with the monster/man theme) . . . I can admit I didn't really enjoy the final scene between Tsukune and Moka.

Mostly because of the end of the story. You had a story that more or less spared no mercy towards Moka, gave her seventeen years of hardship, her reunion with Tsukune is alive with bitterness and death threats . . . and he admits that maybe he might forgive her? Give her a second chance or at the very least allow her back into his life?

Weird. It reads as weird, out of place considering he admits to hating her all the same and almost comical since Tsukune likes the idea of Tsukisei with Kumiko almost as much as he liked Gin with Moka. While it's a writer's prerogative to end a story however they please, the story for me personally would have done better without an apology or forgiveness.

It just feels like Tsukune is acting completely out of character for the sake of a semi-happy ending. Honestly, the somewhat bitter ending that this epilogue looked to be aimed towards with the reunion would have personally made me enjoy it all the more. 'Cause sometimes, it's nice seeing a main character who's not perfect and might just be a bad, unbalanced person with little moral compunction for their actions.
Rufael chapter 6 . 2/25
honestly... i like Mistress' Ruby better. but i like how you showed to what lengths was Kurumu willing to go for Tsukune. even die in obscurity. this is my third time reading this fanfic. have to say... it always seems too short :). but i still like it. Tsukune is more sarcastic then Mistress Winowylls version. and i LOVE Ria: such a devilish mind... i know she is your creation...just as Shade is Mistress'. but in her story... i like her Shade alot more. maybe it has smth to do with how she made her story: it had ample time to develop all characters. still thinking this is too short :). but even so...i still like it.
killendell chapter 22 . 2/25
This was a fun side story/alternate flow. Thanks for another enjoyable read!
Teh DuuuDe chapter 22 . 2/15
A very nice ending albiet a little abrupt.
Mudsaur chapter 15 . 1/27
Tsukune given to Ria? Hmm. That would actually be interesting.
That Guy-Chaos chapter 22 . 12/19/2015
Wow... I was crying multiple times at the end of this chapter. I could relate with Tsukisei and the ending was wonderful!
DarthDictHader chapter 22 . 11/5/2015
Rufael chapter 22 . 10/6/2015
Awesome. Really... Awesome. And the ending... My heart skipped a few beats when "his eyes met hers instantly". You, good Sir, are a genius. Love your work :).
TLau18 chapter 22 . 6/30/2015
Man... if you have read Rosario Vampire I must urge you to read this story. So many twists and turns but they are all beautiful.
Gruffard chapter 22 . 5/7/2015
Another solid story. I am glad I found you as an author.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
At first it sounds like Ginei had Moka between his legs while fucking her and she was on her back. This is possible. See the position on the bottom of the screen.

/manga/futari_

Dismounting her after he came is imaginable and a quick orgasm reached by both as Tsukune watched is also possible.