Reviews for Careful What You Wish For
Nicu chapter 22 . 4/12
So he was allowed to marry and have children with Kurumu without being exiled by the vampires but Moka wasn't? Yes, he talked to Kahlua and her father but that happened after the fact (Moka didn't know she was pregnant either). This is an error.

As a whole this is not that well written, but this is fan fiction.
combocharacters chapter 22 . 4/4
this book was as good as the others were it had everything i expected and more i would like to see where the relation ship with moka and tsukune would have gone, but it is still an amazing story and i look forward to reading more like it.
WRoosterdf chapter 22 . 3/7
You write the best heartbreak stories you know.
There are a lot of stories that have everything fine and dandy, but only you can make some drama, and make it interesting. Not too painfull, not too sweet, but bittersweet.
SSGoku98 chapter 1 . 2/15
This story fucking sucks... XD Kidding kidding! But I will point this out about Moka's FUCKING stupidity... "Let's talk about this," he said hopefully. "Let's work this out." At that point... Tsukune was willing to be neutral with the situation and BLBLBLBLBLBLB... Whateves... Cool awesome story and plot... Couldn't help but to listen to 5FDP Watch you bleed during this... Fitted nicely. XD Anyway... AWESOME JOB! KEEP DAT SHIAT UP!
TopTop chapter 22 . 1/31
omg great story please just a few more chapters
nightwolfsilver chapter 20 . 1/25
Hi author. Nice story, it was nice to read. Tell a story you can write Tsukune with Kahlua or say who could write?
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 1/18
I commend you for writing a story this long but.. damn. This is grim. I don't think I can read it since I'm really not in a mood for any downers... this seems like a story of epic angst. But I know its probably awesome since so many of your stories are! good luck with your next project... and, you know, life. :D
Gamera68 chapter 22 . 1/4
Wow. That ended abruptly.

Not how I imagined it, but it was a good read,
even if it was - dramatic from time to time.
Gamera68 chapter 19 . 1/4
For a second there, I thought she would have been beheaded!
Gamera68 chapter 18 . 1/4
Looks like - and I will say it again - pride does indeed come before a fall.

And it looks like Moka will fall very hard indeed.
Gamera68 chapter 17 . 1/4
A 'short' fight?
Lucky Charms?
Pot o' Gold?

I see what you did there ;)

Quite clever, me boyo!
Gamera68 chapter 10 . 1/4
"Know your place."

Really Tsukune?
After what Moka did to you?
Gamera68 chapter 7 . 1/4
Some things never change, do they Mumu-chan? :D
Gamera68 chapter 2 . 1/4
Pretty good take so far but why is Issa Shuzen using Akashiya as his last name?

It's not even Moka's real, last name.

It's a portmanteau of 'Akasha', Moka's real mother's first name and 'Ayashi', another name for 'Yokai'.

Moka's real last name is Bloodriver but never used it.
XxLe4tf0r4eadxX chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
I've read the whole entire story and once Kahlua was mentioned to be Tsukune's mate, I was like,"GO WITH DAT WOMAN NAO!" And when Kurumu was mentioned and Kahlua would be happy if Tsukune was happy with Kurumu, I was like,"NO!".

*cough*

Now that I got that out of my system, here's my actual review:

An unexpected turn made myself get hungry for more. This entire story was perfect...sort of. I have nothing to show off or any mistakes to point out. So good job with this story, though there are many stories that are copied from,'Get What You Wanted' and I seemed a bit...disappointed to the fact that there are many stories copying it, each story unfinished or with the writer's desire to take the ending and plot out of the way for the original story. The only ones I approve of being copied is,'Get What You Deserve,' and this one.

The ending was bit odd, but I would 'love' to see what would happen next. This should deserve a sequel. How about it?

Cheers! XxLe4tf0r4eadxX